Chapter 9

Ladybug POV

Oh god what do I do.....

Adrien and my friends all stare at me and it's just quiet.....

"Uh...........H-hi?"

I say trying to break the silence.

I look at Alya and she starts crying. She runs over to me and collapses, bringing me into a tight hug.

"Oh Marinette! I'm so sorry! WE are so sorry! We weren't there for you when u needed us! We left you alone! We didn't want that to happen! I'm so happy your alive Marinette..."

She cry's on my shoulder as she embraces me.

I feel my eyes starting to tear up.

I embrace Alya as all my friends come running over and tackle me in a hug. All saying the same thing. "Marinette we are so sorry! We missed you! How are you awake? I'm so happy your back! This is our fault!!"

Alya eventually broke everyone off of me.
"Alright guys! Give her space!"

Everyone backs up and Adrien walks towards me. Everyone stares as it goes dead quiet.

I stand up almost immediately. As he walks over.

He stops directly in front of me.

It's quiet. Everyone's staring. No sudden movements.

"A-Adrien I-.."

I look away, my eyes tearing up. Oh god... what's he gonna think....

I wrap my arms around eachother as I begin to cry.

All of a sudden, I feel warm arms wrap around me, and pull me into a tight embrace.

I hug him back and I hear light sobs. "Please.....don't ever do that again..."
I hear him say.
"I love you too much to lose you..."

Love... he still loves me. I start crying in his embrace.

"Oh Adrien....I'm so sorry...it's all my fault.."
He pulls away and looks at me with a look of concern as he cups my cheek.
"Listen to me Mari... it is NOT your fault..none of this is...it's Lila's and Chloe's. And don't worry, they were the ones who ended up getting expelled when they found out the truth.. so do not think for a second that this is your fault." Adrien says as he runs his fingers through my pigtails.

I look up at him and smile, my eyes still glassy.
He leans in and kisses me passionately.
He pulls away and wipes the tears that are running down my face.

"Don't cry my lady..."
He kisses my cheek and hugs me again.

"Adrien......I love you.."