Chapter 7

Normal POV
Ladybug stood up. Adrien, Alya and Nino looked at her shocked, concerned and scared. She went to jump out the window until she felt someone grab her arm. She looked back and saw Adrien. "Adrien, let go." Ladybug looked at him.
"No, you could die." Alya and Nino walked over. "Please don't....we can't afford to lose someone else....." Ladybug looked at them and smiled. "I'm going to fix what I have caused...it's all my fault." And just like that,
She jumped out the window and ran down to the scene.
Adrien called her name. "LADYBUG!!!!" He wiped his tears and looked back at Alya and Nino.
"Watch the news...I'm going to get her." Alya and Nino looked at him with a shocked expression.
"But Adrien.." "Claws Out..." He transformed and looked back on his two friends.
"Sorry you had to find out like this, but I have to help my love.."
Chat Noir jumped out the window leaving two speechless teens.
Meanwhile Ladybug spotted them (see what I did there :-) XD Sorry..no hate pls)
And glared at them. "Ok....you got this....breathe..." Ladybug walked out in the open and jumped on the street in front of the criminals.
"Ah...looks like you heard....now... hold still dear.." Torik aimed the gun at her. As soon as he shot she moved out of the way. "Would you mind not moving." He glared at her. He shot at her but chat jumped in and blocked it with his staff.
"Ch-Chaton!?" Ladybug looked at him surprised. "I'm so sorry Chat...I...I.im a bad person..." chat smiled at her.
"I forgive you my lady..." Ladybug wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes. She stood up tall and took out a gun.
"My lady?" Ladybug winked at him and she shot seven of the criminals at once.
Chat noir looked at her with a shocked expression.
"L-Ladybug?" Chat Noir looked at her surprised.
"Kitty these aren't akumas. They are criminals. You need to shoot. Here." She passed him a gun.
She narrowed her eyes and shot more men. More men shot at them but she dodged them all and blocked some with her yo-yo. Suddenly chat got shot in the leg and fell to the ground gripping his leg.
Ladybug looked at him and her eyes widened. "Lucky Charm!" She got a bunch of marbles. She opened the bad and rolled them on the ground towards the criminals making them trip, giving ladybug the chance to shoot. She shot them as a tear rolled of her cheek. It's my fault. I'm the enemy....I'm a monster.... She shot until Torik was left.
She shot him in the side and he fell. She stared at the huge group of dead criminals laying in a pile of blood.
Her earrings beeped. Ladybug looked back at Chat Noir. "Don't worry My lady.....it's just my leg...."
It's all my fault... I killed all those criminals....that was low....even for me...I am...a monster..
Ladybug started to cry. She sobbed hard. "It's my fault....I'm so weak!....this would have never happened if I never existed..." Chat Noir tried to stand up but failed. Just then Torik opened his eyes. He looked at Ladybug crying. He gripped his gun tightly in his hand. He aimed at her. "Goodbye..." He fired.

Ladybug POV
My fault.... I killed all those people with no emotion. I suddenly feel a huge amount of pain in my lower side.
My eyes widen. I....I was shot. I look over at Torik who died suddenly as soon as he shot.
My earrings beep. I look over at Chat. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I start to Detransform. This is it... Everyone's gonna find out.
I look up at the helicopters and camera people filming me.
"I'm sorry....I failed to be your hero...I failed to be your friend....I probably deserve this...
You all....would be.....h-happier without m-me.....anyways......" my words start to tremble as blood leaks out of my mouth. I detransform. "It's funny isn't it....I'm sorry Alya....I'm sorry Nino...I'm sorry mom and dad....
I...I'm sorry Chat.......And....i....I...I'm..sorry Adrien... you....y-you all deserve...
S-so much better....." I fall on my knees and clutch my side and blood leaks out.
"All this.....o....over...a...lie....I...I'm.......pa....pathetic..." my voice shakes.
I hear footsteps. I look over and I see Chat. My vision starts to get blurry.
"C...Chat.......y...you deserve.....a better...partner...then me.....I'm sorry...I..I..betrayed you..."
I see a green flash of light. "Marinette don't leave me!!!! It's me! Adrien!! I love you!! Don't do this!!! Please!!!"
I smile. My vision blurs more. "I...I..l-l...l..love....y-you...too....k-kitty..." I close my eyes and everything goes black.

Adrien POV
"Marinette!! Marinette!? MARI!!?!! MARINETTE!?! STOP JOKING AROUND!!! ITS NOT FUNNY!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES....Please.....Please...Mari...Please..." I hold her in my arms. I pull her into a hug. I sob into her hair.
"I was so stupid.....i was so oblivious.......I'm so sorry...you didn't deserve this.....I love you....I love you...I love you..."
I pick Her up bridal style. I transform. I hop over to the hospital.
"SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP MY MARINETTE!!! PLEASE!! SHE WAS SHOT!!" I watch as doctors rush in and take her.
"Sir you need to stand back." I glare at the doctors.
"check her pulse!!! Get me the blood pump she's loosing too much blood!!! Hurry hurry!! Her heart rate is slowing!" I hear the doctors call. A nurse grabs my arm and brings me to the emergency as well for my leg.
"B-but Marinette..." The nurse suddenly gives me a shot and I black out.