Chapter 3: The Holographic Call (4/7/19)

"Do you think Kanan heard?" Ezra whispered to Sabine.

"Shhh," Sabine shushed him. Again, those were the kinds of phrases that could get him in trouble. More so than he already was in.

"I can here you. This isn't exactly a large ship," the Seventh Sister complained as she started the engines and started pushing some buttons on the dashboard area of the inquisitor TYE. It was a TYE model, but the wings were fashioned a different way, and Sabine would bet on anything that the model was a safer aircraft since it was flown by a sith saber welder.

"Yeah, like I haven't noticed," Ezra snorted sarcastically.

"Ezra!" Sabine scolded, "You are going to get us both killed,"

"She won't kill us, we are prisoners," he countered.

"No, you are right... but I can do so much more than simple kill you," the inquisitor turned in her chair to look at her prisoners.

Sabine glared at Ezra. He only shrugged and gave her one of his snarky smiles of hope.

"How's your arm?" Sabine said quietly to Ezra.

"Nothing I can't handle,"

"Quiet. I am making an important call," the inquisitor inquired.

"Hey, at least she is stalling. Kanan might just find us yet," Ezra whispered to Sabine, who rolled her eyes and sighed. When would he learn?

"Your friend, Kanan, will be dead soon," the inquisitor snapped, "I have sent my pets out to find him," Ezra knew she must be referring to the creepy little droid probs that they had encountered back in the med bay. 

A sudden dinging noise echoed through the hollow fighter. A holographic image of a man dressed in black appeared on a small circular disk that the Seventh Sister held. Ezra gasped and curled in on himself at the sudden gust of coldness that seemed to freeze his body in place. Sabine put a hand on his arm to comfort him. Her touch, she knew would be better than any words.

"Lord Vader, my master," the inquisitor's whinny voice said as she bowed her head to the holographic image of the sith lord.

"You bring news?" the man replied through the odd sounding filter of his helmet.

"Yes, my lord. I have successfully captured two rebels. One of them is a Force wielder,"

"Excellent work, inquisitor," Lord Vader said, "Yet there will be no celebration until you bring them to me, alive," he added the last word after a short pause.

"As you wish, my master," she bowed her helmeted head again and the blue holograph image of the sith lord faded.

Ezra let out an inner sigh and let his head rest on the ships wall behind him.

"Now, we will be on our way," the Seventh Sister said.

She pulled back the break lock and off they went, soaring into the sky.