Lose it

Downtown we let it go

Could Jason really let it go?

He wanted to forgive to forget, but he can't

Sunset high and our bodies low

He knew he was going to die, maybe he wanted to

Blood rush in the hazy glow

As he staggered to the end of the ally way, why was home calling him back?

My hands, your bones

When he died everything changed, he wanted it to be normal again, even if Bruce had gotten a new Robin.

"It's okay Jaybird we are all different, well, we all are now "

Loose up we break the scene

He didn't want change, he wanted to be Robin again. He desperately wanted safety, he'd rather be dead than alone.

Even the outlaws had betrayed him, that nearly made him go back.

One step deep as you fall to me

He had made it home, still heavily bleeding out, he couldn't see straight all he could do is fall down to the front porch, he didn't totally want to die but every day was just a constant reminder that Bruce chose the Joker over him.

Heart clap, we skip a beat

Jason scoffed, he never truly got to say goodbye even now he won't be able to, all he got was the descending sunset, But for some reason, he was okay with that.

Count one two three

Jason was always a fighter, so he clawed his way over to the doorbell, only barely touching it before his body gave away under him, he wanted his second chance.

And don't you stop the music

He couldn't stop, not now, as he heard footsteps reaching the door, maybe there was some hope left, it was Alfred, Jason suddenly felt guilty about him seeing him a bloody mess, all he got was Alred yelling for Bruce.

Would he even come running?

Won't you dance with me?

Jason doesn't want to dance with death anymore, he wanted Bruce to come running and make it in time, he wanted his dad.

Lose it, We gotta lose it

He didn't want to lose this battle, even when he saw two faint shadows chasing after him, did Bruce make it in time?

He shed a few tears, he knew he was probably going to die.

"Please don't let me die"

Make a spark, break the dark Find a light with me

Jason woke up a few hours later, bandaged up with I.V's hooked up to him, his dad made it to him.

He knew he was no longer alone, he could finally let go of his fear, he could now,

Lose it