God

A crazy lady blew dust at me. I felt weird a lot stronger. What the hell was in the dust? I walked into the studio and gave George a pat of the back. George flung across the studio and hit the wall.

"What the hell, Ringo‽ You know how dangerous 1% of your power is!" John shouted at me furiously.

"What are you talking about‽"

"Stop fucking with us Ringo! You don't have to rub it in that you're God!" John was ticked off but restrained from beating the shit out of me.

Wait? I'm god! Holy shit I can do whatever I want. Why the hell am I in this band‽ I'M FUCKING GOD! I snapped my fingers and turned John into a cat.

John was meowing furiously. Everyone was to scared to stop me. Is this a dream? Did that lady make me teleport into another world?

"Ringo can you please turn John back? Or at least heal George." Paul pleaded.

I snapped my fingers and George got up. He went outside and went on a murderous rampage. All of a sudden Phil Swift with devil horns rise from the ground.

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name." He said with a grin.

"Why are you here, Satan?" Paul said with a sigh.

"I'm here to make a deal. I'll give you Jesus if you give me Paul." He turned to me.

"Wait you kidnapped Jesus‽" I shouted.

"Yep."

"Sure I'll give you Paul!"

"WHAT‽" Paul screeched.

The devil picked up Paul and dragged him to hell. I wasn't going to miss him. Jesus appeared in front of me. John was scratching my leg.

"Hey Jesus!" I said with a smile.

"You made a fucking mess Dad." He said as he looked around.

I picked up John, Jesus, and I went to heaven.