Area 51

Paul, John, George, Ringo, and there plans had finished going over the battle plans. They stood outside of Area 51 determined to get inside. The boys wanted a pet alien and they somehow convinced a bunch of teenagers to come with them.

George blew a whistle and everyone started Naruto ran to the fence. There were too many people for the guards to shoot down. The bois got inside and started looking for their alien pet.

They snuck around the building trying to find the perfect alien. They entered one room to see a green gooey version of Ringo. Paul grabbed the clipboard on the table which read: failed drummer organism #1.

"Holy shit, Ringo! You're created by the government!" Paul revealed.

Everyone gasped in amazement. Ringo proceeded to crawl into a ball and have a existential crisis. They let him cry for a few minutes.

"Knock it off Ringo!" John said as he pulled him off the ground.

They continued sneaking around til they finally found it. The perfect alien! It was a bright green color and a smile from ear hole to ear hole that ceased to amaze.

"We finally found it." Ringo picked it up and hugged the alien.

Paul pulled out a leash and put it on the alien. As they tried to sneak a guard caught them and they somehow managed to escape.