Thicc

I looked at myself in the mirror. People loved me, well they didn't like me, they liked my legs more. I didn't know why I found my legs to be pretty disgusting.

I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned around to see Billy Mays. This hasn't been the first time someone did something like this. Most people touched my thighs every chance they got.

"I'm here to tell you about Oxiclean." He whispered in my ear.

"Get the fuck off me." I said as I pushed him away.

I ran out of the hotel. I was only wearing a shirt, underwear, and a robe. A girl noticed me and walked towards me. She stood next to me and grabbed a fist full of my thigh.

"You have pretty thicc legs OwO." She whispered in my ear.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run but I didn't want to draw attention to myself. A car pulled up and a man told me to get in. I thought it was better than being on the street.

"Who are you?" I asked them.

"We're the protectors of thicc thighs. I know everyone has wanted a piece of them. We're here to protect you."

"So where are you taking me?"

"To a safe place for thicc people."

When the car stopped we told the man at the door the secret code: "thicc bitch." When we walked inside there was several people eating cakes and several cookies. I think I'm going to be just fine here.