Pills

Not really funny just weird and kinda cute.

I haven't taken my pills but I guess I haven't been around Paul much. I was told that they would keep me from loving him. I was also required to take them since I was in love with a bloke. They don't work very well.

"Hey, John!" Paul said in an enthusiastic tone. Fuck they weren't working.

"Hey."

I shoved a few more pills down my throat. Paul looked concerned. As he looked at me I cursed the person who made these ineffective pills.

"What's that?" He said pointing at the container of pills.

"Nothing." I lied.

He tried to pull it out of my hand. I desperately struggled to keep it in my hand

"Hey! No!" I yelled.

"Got it!" He said as he snatched the bottle from my hands. He read the label and looked back at me.

"Why are you taking this?"

"I'm required by law."

"You're queer?" He said shocked.

"Kinda."

"Who is it? Brian?" He pried even though it wasn't any of his damn business.

"It doesn't matter."

"Tell me!" He whined.

He continued whining for the next few hours. I couldn't fucking take it anymore. He kept fucking whining and pleading me to tell.

"John, can you tell me?"

"ITS FUCKING YOU OKAY? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?"

"Yes!" He said with excitement.

"What?"

"I love you, John." He said giving me a hug.

"What‽"

"Jesus Christ, John! I love you!"

Does this mean that I can stop taking the pills? Thank god! I got so tired of shoving pills down my throat.

"Thank fucking god!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.