2

It was the morning of the granger reunion, Draco is unavailable for the first two days we are there, so unfortunately I will have to spend time with ramilda and her children Brooke, Beatrice and Blyth. I will also have to talk to aunt Sara's children Millie and Martha. The up side is aunt Sara and Beatrice, blyth are all very nice and supportive, along with our grandparents- however as the rest of the family goes... you can't say the same.

I was currently packing some personal things, I have an exact replica of my wardrobe at the penthouses in all our hotels, along with my whole fashion line. I was wearing a leather jacket over a gray tank top, I also had on leather jeans and had straightened my hair

We all met in the hallway/ foyer and apperated to my mothers house, the arrangement was that my parents would fly in first class with our kids to Jamaica then get the land rover from sangster international airport to the military stop then transfe...

We all met in the hallway/ foyer and apperated to my mothers house, the arrangement was that my parents would fly in first class with our kids to Jamaica then get the land rover from sangster international airport to the military stop then transfer into the lambo then go to Falmouth, Trelawny. I would be going on the private jet so I could have some time to work whilst on the plane.

Time skip brought to you by Hagrid

Brooke's PoV
We were stood outside of one of Draco Malfoys hotels, THE Draco Malfoy! Just then, a white lambo ventador pulled up in front of us, out stepped aunt jean and uncle Keith (yes i know his name- dan however these are the names of my grandma and grandpa sooo :) suck a truck) they walked round to the other side of the car and out stepped two teens, one VERY fit boy with blonde hair and gray eyes, followed by a girl with blue hair and blue eyes, who would let their kid die their hair blue! "Little old to be starting a family" remarked my mum, I stood their smirking what I thought was a perfect smirk. "Actually dear sister they are Hermiones children" replied aunt jean as she hands over the keys to a worker who then moved the car to a private car park, I looked back at the kids, damn the boy is hot! He looks familiar. I noticed that the registration place was HermioneM omg! Aunt jean rented the hottest bachelorettes car! Ha Hermione never will hate when she finds out there's another Hermione here.