8

MIAS POV:

"Hi love"

Oh my fucking god

Before I could say anything, I heard 6 idiots laughing behind me. Ignoring them, I helped Draco up before lunging on him, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and whispered into my hair "I know I was still meant to be working but I missed you so much" "oh Draco" then he lent in and kissed me. Even after 16 years, I still get fireworks... "Oi! That's my sister!" 4 voices said simultaneously. "Way to ruin the moment genius" a voice said on the far side of the room. We all whipped around to see who it was "THEO!!!" I yelled, running at him full pelt.

"Hey Mia" he said after our 'reuniting' Draco was glaring of course. You see, when I first found out about being a zabini, I was with Theo. I had been helping him study for his NEWTS and since then we had been best friends. We go shopping, we go for coffee and we trust each other with everything.

"cagna perché non mi hai detto che stavi arrivando! Non posso credere che tu sia qui! Oh Dio ti ucciderò! sei così felice di essere qui!" I screamed at Theo whilst hitting his arm. Everyone sent a questioning eyebrow st Draco and my brothers. Ty answered with a sigh "you bitch why didn't you tell me you were coming? I can't believe you're here! Oh my god I will murder you! I'm so happy you're here!" Then everyone sent a questioning eyebrow at me. "Love you too Mia" Theo Saïd whilst rubbing his arm. Draco let out a growl.

I didn't notice the figure at the bar. I was too busy with my family and getting plastered to care.