5

Recap: suddenly a boy identical to beaver stopped her hand

"I'm sorry, you are?" The man asked mother. "I am Blaise Zabini, sure you've heard of me based on the fact the latest bachelor magazine is in your handbag"

I instantly ran towards Blaise! He was the second hottest bachelor in the world, after Draco Malfoy (my future husband) "heyyy. I'm Brooke, I model for HGM fashion. Sure you've heard of me. Why exactly are have you got your arm around beave- hermione?"I ask. "Well you see-" Blaise begins to talk before hermione swiftly puts a paper in his hand, that I quickly recognise as the invite to the reunion we're currently at. "Well you see I happen to be one of the cheapskates mentioned here. To be exact, I'm her twin brother, elder of course by 2 hours, I don't suppose you've heard of our other siblings, Leo, ty and will? They too will be joining later in the week. I guess the whole cheepskate family will be gathered with the granger family, huh?" Blaise snaps. I turned my attention to beaver. "How much did you pay him? Guess Harry Potter and Ron Weasley will rock up at some point too! Maybe Neville Longbottom will come for his cheque too!" Despite the dark skin, same hair and same eyes, I couldn't bring myself to think beaver face was even related to someone as fit as Blaise Zabini! Swiftly Blaise put his finger to his ear, I realised he had a earpiece, "uh huh, ok, on it, yes I'm in the entrance, yes she's with me, no she doesn't know" Blaise replayed to whoever was on the other end. The glass doors open opposite us and in walked...

To the people who read this. 1) anyone wanna take over the story for me 2) who watched the videos on each chapter 3) I love you all 1k reads 🎉🎉🎉 4) who wants their character in the next few chapters? Comment on this if you do and we'll do a competition or something 😂