4

Brooke's pov:

We all walked into the lobby, beaver had put her jacket back on and was looking a lot smaller.

My mother approached the desk first "we want our keys, now!" The woman at the counter looked to be about 30-40

My mother approached the desk first "we want our keys, now!" The woman at the counter looked to be about 30-40. She had long blonde hair that she had straightened, pale skin, brown eyes and a simple blue bandana in her hair that contrasted with her plain white uniform, she asked for the name without even glancing up from her computer. "Granger" I replied quickly. She stood up at full height, 5ft 7 easily without any heels. She glanced around for a bit before her eyes settled on me, she must recognise me. Fangirls, ugh. "MIA" she yelled. wtf. Beaver looked up, "LAVENDER!" The two girls ran to each other and hugged for a while. "excuse me!" I screeched. the two girls pulled away. the blonde, 'lavender' turned around to face me, "do you know who you are talking to? this is mia mal-" bever cut her off by putting a hand over her mouth. she turned to lavender and whispered something in her ear. lavender ran off after that. "its lavenders break, she's gone to get staffing" a moment later a tall dark-skinned man with a killer jawline and piercing green eyes came out of the door lavender ran into, in the corner of my eye I could see lavender giving bever a thumbs up before closing the door. I turned my attention back onto the man, OMG! that's Blaise Zabini! I wasn't the only person that recognised him, Millie and Martha had noticed too, we swarmed in on him, talking at him, trying to take a picture with him and generally fangirling over him. he seemed distracted though, how could someone not notice me, I'm gorgeous, and I got my breast enhancement surgery last weekend! I suddenly noticed a burst of angelic laughter in the corner of the room, I turned around to see bever laughing her pretty little head off. Blaise suddenly pushed past us, probably to yell at her, after all, he is the second hottest bachelor in the country. she sat down on the sofa, tears streaming down her face from laughter, Blaise ran full pelt at the couch grabbing her tightly, I was expecting him to through her out, however, he tackled her into a hug. they stood up and just stood there hugging each other. suddenly the fit boy and the girl with blue hair ran up to him, he picked them up and span them around. he whispered something in their ears before turning back to bever, I suddenly noticed the similarities between them, the dark hair, the dark skin, the jawline and the green eyes. Hermione is such a copycat brat! I ran towards Blaise, obviously, if he's giving out free hugs I'm going to get one! I ran at him expecting Blaise to pick me up, he just stepped out of the way and put something in beavers hand, she was trying to refuse it, the boy just came and took it off her and put it in her pocket, it looked like a set of keys...

 Hermione is such a copycat brat! I ran towards Blaise, obviously, if he's giving out free hugs I'm going to get one! I ran at him expecting Blaise to pick me up, he just stepped out of the way and put something in beavers hand, she was trying to ...

we returned to the counter, I was so confused, Hermione was copying Blaise Zabini, he hugged her and gave her keys? she has two kids and we don't know who her husband is... ugh!!!!

as we waited for our keys I decided to ask her

"so why are you copying Blaise?"

"huh?"

"you look like him, you went to school with him and the bachelors, and he hugged you!"

"you sound jealous, I wouldn't be if I were you!"

Blaise then joined in, "hey I heard that!"

I turned back to bever, "whys that?"

"you don't know him!"

"and you do!"

"Yup, more than anyone else, he will never admit it really, but he's such a teddy bear"

Blaise joined in again "mia everyone else knows I love you, simple as. do I really need to admit it?"

"you just did!"

Blaise then proceeded to chase bever around the lobby

they returned breathlessly, "stupid git" they muttered simultaneously

"what is this! I demand answers!" I commanded trying to sound cool

"well you know how I am adopted," said bever. "well Blaise is my twin brother, I found out after the war..."

as soon as she finished, both her kids and Blaise ran to her side, Blaise putting a protective arm around her.

"what war, you pathetic drama queen!" my mother chimed in. Blaise just sent daggers her way.

we got our keycards they were in the form of a bracelet, we all had light blue ones, common. however auntie Jean and Keath had darker 'diamond club' ones...

 however auntie Jean and Keath had darker 'diamond club' ones

i realised the kids and bever wernt wearing any. also that they didnt have any luggage with them. We made our way towards the stairs we were all on the first floor. Rooms 141-146. I noticed bever walking towards the lift.. she had a vip penthouse pass! "Hermione took my pass" I screamed between cries. "YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PERSON! HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM MY DAUGHTER! YOU CHEAP LOWLIFE"screamed my mother. Hermione walked towards us slowly as soon as she stopped infront of us, mum went to slap her. Suddenly a boy identical to bever stopped her hand...