10

time skip brought by minnie

DRACOS POV

i had just finished getting ready for our ball. Mias cousin, Brooke was claiming it was to announce our engagement when in reality Mia and I were going to announce our marriage. Despite the fact that we have been married for 17 years, only the wizarding world and some other people we deemed necessary, knew.

"dray can you come here a sec?" my wife called from the other room. As I walked through the doorway into our room I saw my beautiful wife sat on the sdge of our bed in her dress ringing her hands together nervously. "what's wrong Mia amore?" I asked with caution. "um... Dray. I mean draco, um... I'm pregnant" Mia said shifting around awkwardly.

I jumped up from where I was sat in excitement, evidently startling Mia. "seriously!" I asked with energy. "yep" Mia said with a small smile.

I ran towards her and held her in my arms and span her around "how far along" I asked inquiringly. "4 months. Honestly I don't know how I'm not showing already" she said giddly, tears of joy threatened to spill from both our eyes. "we will know the gender in 2 months, should we tell the kids?" she asked.

"oh my god yeah! I totally forgot about that part" I said making her giggle.

MIAS POV:

"scorpius, ivy! Come into the living room!" I called. We waited about 40 seconds before they both ran in looking annoyed.

"what's up ma?" scorp asked looking between dray and I. "we have some news for the both of you."i said smiling. They both sat down opposite us on the long white sofa.

"were pregnant again" I said happily. You see, draco and I have been trying to have another child for the last 5 years, unfortunately the doctors told us we wouldn't be able to. We still had a small chance, we thought that chance came along but 4 months in I unfortunately had a misscarage and we stopped trying for the last 2 years.

Ivy ran towards me with tears of joy in her eyes, her hair (with her being a metamorpamagus) was a yellow colour, simbolising happiness. She engulfed me in a hug. She towered above me, being 5ft 7 whilst I was 5ft 1. After she let go she went to hug dray who had just been talking and smiling with scorp.

Scorp picked me up and hugged me, much like dray did. Scorp was almost as tall as his father and less than half his age. Draco is 6ft 3 and scorpius is around 6ft 1 and still growing.

They both knew how much this mean to me. "omg I'm going to be a big sister!" ivy said, her hair and returned to blue but she was still jumping up and down in happiness.

"you guys owe me a baby brother. I've been stuck with that emotional wreck for 15 years" scorp said after he put me down again. We all laughed along whilst he smirked.

We heard a knock on the penthouse door. Blaise, Leo, ty, will, Harry, Ron, neville, seamus, Dean, ginny, lavender and pansy all stood there along with my parents. My brother were all single players so we're going as a (as I call them) sisterhood and we're planning on getting extremely drunk. Harry and ginny are married. Ron and lavender are married. Neville and pansy are married. And seamus and Dean came out after the war and alos are now married happily and openly for the last 12 years.

"what's up in here?" blaise asked noticing the teary eyes and wide smiles. "were pregnant" i announced l, more tears threatened to spill.

After hugs from everyone. Being that everyone I loved in the room was here. Also I thought it was ironic that all of the people here including the girls were taller than me.

"now, I can't believe I'm saying this, but tell us everything later, wuou two have a ball to attend" ginny diad, making us all chuckle, ginny was always one for gossip.

She was right though.

We all made our way down to the ballroom as a entourage. Everyone entered through a backdoor as not to ruin the surprise. Draco was to enter on my keyword.

I flung open the door and entered with my brothers and made our way to the stage, all eyes on us. I could see Brooke wearing the dress she bought from slutz r uz. Claiming it was from my line. She was still lugging around that ring too.

BROOKES POV:

Her dress is the cover pic but pink

after beavers grand entrance, she was still kepping up the whole zabini charade, she made her way to the front stage. The zabinis stood around the bitch amd she tapped on the microphone gaining our attention. "hello everyone, thanks for coming to our ball, I would like you all to see this as more of a upper class party, but with the drinking style of 17yr olds" I rolled my eyes at her whilst I noticed the kids she went to school with laughed. What was she doing anyways? This was MY ball. Well, actually I don't know who arranged it but I'm sure draco must of asked someone to do it for us.

The colour theme was black, red and green. I hate red and green, the designer should of gone with neon pink, that's my favourite colour.

"now, originally this was for just one announcement however recently we have more news to announce. Everyone in this room knows me, some of you are my colleagues at my fashion line, HJM. Some of you know me as drays PA and the CEO at malfoy Corp and industrys." what was she talking about? What the fuck is malfoy industries?  " and alot of you know me as different names. Many of you know me as hermione Jean granger, some of you know me and Mia Zabini" here we go again.   "and some of you know me for who I really am, Mia Malfoy née zabini." what, the, fuck.

MIAS POV:

Gasps went through the crowd.

See, my parents know who I am. My friends know who I am, my workers know who I am.

Here comes the big part

"as many of you also know, I went to hogwarts along with ginny Potter née weasley, Harry Potter, lavender weasley née brown, Ron weasley, pansy longbottom née parkinson, neville longbottom, seamus finagan, Dean finnagan née Thomas. Also my brothers will, ty, Leo and Blaise, Blaise being my twin, being in my year. Also in my year was draco malfoy who I would now like to announce to the stage."

Aplause spread through out the hall. Brooke screamed. "that's my fiancee" gaining many weird looks and eyerolls

Dray came to me and wrapped a arm around my waist as scorpius and ivy joined us too.

"I'm pleased to introduce draco malfoy, my husband"...