Part 1: The Good Old Days

Deku POV

"Ow Kacchan!" I say as I stand up from the puddle he just pushed me in.

"Shut up nerd. That's nothing compared what I'll do to you.." he said smirking devilishly.

"Hey! Stop being so mean to him!" Says an unfamiliar voice. I look up at the boy who seemed to be about 12. He looked at Kacchan and pushed him in the same puddle, getting his shorts soaked.

Kacchan started to cry and ran home.

"Thank you um- what's your name?" I say looking at the boy.

"Just-just call me Dabi!" He says holding his hand out. I grab his hand and shake it. "I'm Deku!" I say happily.

Me and Dabi decide to walk home together. But I kept catching myself looking at him. Admiring his black hair, or his beautiful eyes, or his pretty voice. Wait. What are you saying Izuku? Do I like him? I look at his face again and see him smiling me. I can feel myself blushing.

I look away from him and keep walking forward. "So where do you live?" He says breaking the silence.

I point to the castle I live in and Dabi's mouth gaped open. He stared in amazement.

"You joking right? You dont live there do you?"

"Nope. I'm Izuku Midoriya the prince!" I say smiling widely.

"Wow! You looked fimiular. Wait if your the prince why are you walking here alone?"

"See that car?" I point to a black car who has been following us the whole time. "That's my security. And I have a GPS attached to this bracelet."

He stared in amazement again and we walked the rest of the way home in silence. "Could I come back tomorrow?" He says smiling. 

"I dont see why not! Later Dabi!" I turned to the boy, gave him a warm hug and got into the back of the black car and  rode threw the gates of the castle. I had just made a new friend.

Dabi POV

As I leave the gates of the Midoriya castle, I feel something in my stomach.

I remember his cute smile and his fluffy green hair. My hear starts to beat faster and faster. He was surprisingly cute. Did I just call the prince cute? I shook my head and began to run home.

When I was home, I sat outside the house and played in the dirt. I began to think of Midoriya and I could feel myself began to blush. Did I like him?

"Big brother come on it's time for lunch!" Says Shoto from inside.

"Coming lil' bro" I stood up and ran inside.

Deku POV

"Mom look what the piece of crap did! He soaked my pants!!" I heard Kacchan yell to Mitsuki. I began to laugh and run off to my room.

Once in my room I began to get on the laptop. I looked at the date. Wow. I completely forgot.  Tomorrow was my birthday. And just as if cued, my mom walks in.

"Hi Izuku baby! Tomorrow is your birthday! What do you want to do?" She says.

"Can my friend Dabi come?" I ask

"Of course sweetie! And guess who else is coming? Mitsuki and Katsuki." She says smiling brightly at me. I smile back and began to think of places to have my party. 

"There is a new movie theater just down the road! We could go there! And then go get something to eat!" I say turning to my mom.

She smiles and nods slowly and began to walk over to me. "Aww my baby Izuku is growing up so fast!" She says squishing me in her hug. I smile.

My mom gets off of me to go to tell Mitsuki and kacchan where we are going. And I guess security. I began to think of Dabi, his black hair and turquoise eyes. I feel myself blush.

He is so cute. So cute.

Dabi POV

As I eat my food I began to think of Midoriya. His green hair, and emerald eyes. I feel myself blush again.

He is so cute. So cute.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my story. I really like Dabi x Deku and I hope you like this. This took awhile to think of. That is why I have not been posting every day. Also other reasons. Tell me what you think off the story in the comments.. thanks for reading.

Ily guys so much!! 💞💞💞💞💞

~ cacy out ~