Part 8: 'I-i-i'

Deku POV

As I sat in limo, all I could think about is what was happening next. I know that Kacchan will propose at my birthday party in a hour. I grab my phone and decided to text Dabi. Even though he'll probably never answer.

"Dabi? Please I miss you. And I want you please. Just answer me."

I text. I know he wont answer but I might as well try, right?

"Izuku, stop texting me. I cant talk to you. Every time you text me I cry. Everytime you come to my mind I cry. And I dont want to cry anymore. So please. And I'm sorry."

I cant believe that he actually answered. But his answer broke my heart. My vision started getting blurry until I knew I was crying. My mom looked at me. This was normal for me. But for her she hasn't seen any other emotions other than anger in the past 4 days.

"Are you okay Izuku?" She says.

I shake my head and began crying more. I look back down at phone and slowly typed,

"I'm so sorry Dabi. I am. I know you'll probably never forgive me but.. I love you. And I'll stop texting you." I wipe my tears and put my head into my hands.

Soon I feel a stop and I lift my head. My mom stands up and steps out of the limo. I follow behind her wiping my tears. Once I was put I follow my mom into the restaurant. I keep my head low and fidget with my fingers not trying to look at anyone. I haven't been anywhere in the past 3 days. Because of the breakup, and this was torture.

I bit down on my lip hard as I approached Mitsuki and Kacchan. I mustered a fake smile as Kacchan smiled wide and was blushing madly. I pretended like I didnt know why he was happy. But it was all because the proposal.

Here we go...

Katsuki POV

I sat down next to Deku and smiled. I felt my stomach knotting itself in to an intense game of twister. Tonight was the night I would propose. I sigh. What if he doenst accept. But he loves me...right? All I can feel is sick and happy and scared and... I look over to Izuku he seems upset.

"Are you okay?" I say putting my hand on his back.

"Yes..?" He says

I look at his mom and mine then back at him. My mom and Inko shakes their head. 'Now' Inko mouths and smiles. I breath heavily.

"Izuku, can I ask you something?" I say smiling. I stood up from my chair and Izuku stared. I got down on one knee and smiled,

"Izuku Midoriya, will you take my hand in marriage?" I say. He begans to cry. So do I.

"I-i-i..."

To be continued...
Ha! Left you on a cliff hanger. Sorry I haven't posted In awhile I have just been bust you know? Well here i am. I hope everyone enjoys this and thanks to all of you for enjoying this story. Ok bye guys 💕💖