Part 15: Let Him Go!

I hug him tight never wanting to let go. I heard someone behind me and my head began to hurt. Hurt so bad that I fell to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi POV

Izuku grip loosen and I opened my eyes to watch him crash to the ground. Bakugou above him with a metal bat.

"Let him go! Please! Please..You can kill me..just plese dont kill Izuku!" I screamed tears welling up. Bakugou laughed at me.

"Gladly." He said.

I stopped crying knowing that Izuku would be fine. Even it meant I would die.

Bakugou grabbed some ropes and tied Izuku hands and legs together.

I watched Izuku as he was sat down beside me. Bakugou sat om the other side of the room watching us.

About 15 minutes later Izuku woke up. "D-d-dabi?" I looked over to see tears streaming down his face. "Its going to be okay. Your going to live. And I love you."

"What are you talking about Dabi?" He said confused. Oh only if he knew.

Bakugou stood up. Angry like usual. When Izuku saw the knife he was holding he realized what was happening.

"Katsuki, please dont do this!" Izuku said. His sound of voice made me so sad.

Bakugou gave Izuku a evil smirk. I closed my eyes. I then felt a huge pain in my stomach. Warm liquid flowed down my legs. Someones scream quitely echoed through my head.

I didnt want to fight so, I gave up. Blood started flowing faster. My vision went black and now I lay in black. I look around but there is nothing.

Then memories come back.

Memories of me and Izuku. All of our dates. The time he was sick and I was there. The times we both be sick and spend all day watching stupid old movies. Our first kiss. I wanted to stay.

But at the same time didnt. I cant leave Izuku.

I walked around all of the memories. Smiling at them. I sure will miss him. Then a scream errupted. It sounded like..like... Izuku's!

Izuku POV 

I watched as Dabi's head fell lifelessly. My wide eyed expression made Bakugou laugh. I then screamed. As loud as i could. Bakugou stopped laughing an ran over to me.

"Shut up or I'll stab you too!" He said knife next to my throat.

I then screamed louder.

"I-i-izuku! Are you okay? Where are you Izuku baby?!" I heard my moms voice upstairs. I could get her down here then me and Dabi could get help.

I screamed even louder. "MOM HELP BAKU-" Bakugou shoved his hand on my mouth.

"SHUT UP!" He whisper yelled.

"Izuku! Im coming baby!" I heard her and a couple of people running. I smiled a smile of realeif.

I heard someone start to try and open the basement door. Bakugou then dragged me and hid me under the stiars along with dabi. I then heard people run down the stairs.

"Bakugou have you seen Izuku?" My mom said

"Uhh no why?" Bakugou said.

I smirked. Then let out the hugest scream i could. "MOM!! HES LYING! IM UNDER THE STAIRS!"

I then saw my mom, she ran towards me crying. "IZUKU! Call the police guys!" I saw Mitsuki and a few butlers behind her. Mitsuki was crying and know holding her son down to the ground.

My mom grabbed a knife and cut the ropes off of my hands and off of Dabi's.

"Mom, we got to get to a hostpital! Please" i was sobbing by know. I grabbed Dabi's side and i grabbed the other. Police then started stampeding through us.

"Down there!" My mom said.

We ran and got into a limo and rushed to the hospital.

"Stay with me baby. Stay with me" i held Dabi in my arms kissing his forhead. I could feel his heartbeat slowing down.

"Mom hurry up! Hes losing blood back here!" I said through tears.

I brushed my hand through his hair. "It will be okay baby." Then his eyes fluttered open.

"D-dabi!" He looked at me and smiled. He out his hand up to my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Dont cry. Im going to be okay." I hugged him tight.

Maybe he would be okay.

Next chapter is the last one!! Aaa im so scared and ready! This stort has been so much fun to write and i love you all. Ill probably post the last chapter today!!! ❤❤😪😪