Part 5: I Love You!

Deku POV

I wake up to see Dabi at the under end of the bed. His hair was every where. I got up and crawled down to his end I laid there and stared at him as he slept. I giggled at this and decided to get up and get dressed.

Dabi POV

I open my eyes to see Izuku. Naked! I couldnt close my eyes. I watched as he slid on some shorts and I watched him turn my way.

I closed my eyes turning hot. Gosh. I hope he didnt see me. But I couldnt get that image out of my head. And I liked it. But I feel like a pervert!

I feel him sit back down on the other side of the bed and I sit up.

"I'm sorry Dabi, I didnt mean to wake you up." He says. I get out from under the covers. "Dabi. What's wrong? You look worried." He said.

I looked over to him. "I dont know. Just a bad dream I guess." He smiled.

"What would you like to do today? I have a pool!" I suddenly felt better after Izuku said this. "Sure!" I replied.

He gave me his extra bathing suit and we changed.

After that we headed to the pool.

No one's POV 

Dabi and Deku hung out almost every day. They were almost as insperibal as Bakugou and Izuku were growing up. Little did they know they were both falling in love. Slowly. They fell in love with each other. Slowly.

Deku POV

As we sit on my bed I look at the time it was midnight. Dabi was still holding my hand as we were watching a movie on my bed. I pause the movie and look at Dabi. I sit up and look him in the eyes.

"Are you okay izuku?" He says.

I swallow hard and squeeze his hand. "I n-need to tell you something... and if you dont feel the s-same... then..." I swallowed again and said,

"Ilikeyoudabiandnotasafriend. I love you!" (I like you dabi and not as a friend)

Dabi eyes were opened wide. "I'm sorry-" before I could finish I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. He pulled away. "I'm sorry were you not ready?" I grabbed his face and pulled him into my lips.

We pulled away and I put my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I love you too, Izuku..." he whispered in my ear.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ik it was short but I wanted to write it because the next chapter takes place when they are 15 and 17. (Izuku 15 dabi 17.) Yea so keep reading If you like and I'm glad people actually read this.

~ cacy out ~