Part 12: DIE

(This chapter is going to be full of a emotion because I'm super sad today. So here is some depressing crap. Enjoy)

Dabi POV

I try to open my eyes. But it was so hard. I finally open my eyes and look around.

Am I in a basement? I thought to myself

I tried to move but my hands were chained to the wall and my back hurt to much.

"HELP!" I tried to yell but it was muffled. By duct tape. I began to shed a couple of tears. I was kidnapped. I tried to slip my hands out of the cuffs making me scream in aganizing pain.

"Shut up freak!" I turned around my face still drenched it tears.

The one and only person I thought was stupid enough to do this, just did.

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed trying to activate my quirk. My wrist were know bleeding and my quirk was worth crap.

All he did was laughed.

"How evil are you?!" I screamed through the duct tape.

"Not evil enough to kill you right here" he said smirking.

I was know shaking. Looking at what was supposed to be a king is know torturing another person. For the fun of it.

"What do you want with me?!" I yelled.

He could barely understand me but answered.

"Your trying to take my Izuku! MY IZUKU! But I Katsuki Bakugou, will never lose a fight!" I flinched at his sudden rage. This will not end well.

"DIE! DIE LOSER!" He said actaviting his quirk and swinging an explosion at me. Welp, looks like I was right.

Izuku POV

I stood with the police shaking. Crying and could barely talk. They were very nervous to see their prince like this but I had no choice. My baby was out there. He could be dead. He could be being tortured.

They ended up calling my mom on my phone and she came rushing to the park. She started to cry a little as she saw her little baby, heart broken. She hugged me. I hugged back still sobbing.

She walked me into the limo and she got in the front. Leaving me in the back. I laid down and pulled my sweater over my head.

I put my hand in my back pocket to get my phone when I accidentally grabbed Dabi's.

Oh, did I mention, instead of giving the police the Dabis phone found,  I kept it to look through it my self? No? Well now you know.

I decided to look through it. I turned it on and  the back screen was a picture of me and him. I began to cry more.

Does he still love me?

I opened his phone and typed in the past code that it was months ago. And luckily he didnt change it. I looked at his home screen and saw it was just me.

I smiled and laughed a little through the crys.

I'll find something. Something to help me find you. I look through his texts. Nothing. His apps. Nothing. Recent phone calls. Nothing! I couldnt find any trace of where he could of gone. Until the phone started to ring. I ignored it and put the phone back into pocket and put my head back into my sweater.

Soon we get to the castle. I stopped crying by now but I still wanted to. As I was walking part the storage room door I heard kacchan. Taking to someone. Soon I heard footsteps and the door opened to reveal Kacchan.

"Oh hey! Get out of my way nerd." Kacchan said trying to get by me.

"Who were you talking to down there?" Kacchan's face turned pale.

"I was on the phone you got a problem?!" He said making it past me.

I shook my head and ran up to my room. I put Dabi's phone on my dresser and laid in bed. Soon another phone call came in. This time I answered it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

W-who is this?

IZUKU?!

Dabi?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. I hope you enjoyed and cant wait to write the next chapter!

Cacy