Part 9: Come On In

Dabi POV

My head was down as I walked past the alleyway. I past that and then made it to a restaurant. Swarmed by photographers and people. I could tell that is where Midoriya was having his party. They did this everytime the Midoriyas came into public.

I saw some people crying and smiling. I push through the crowded windows and looked inside. I saw Bakugou on one knee. Him and Midoriya crying. I began to cry as Bakugou started to speak. I ran away before I could see anymore. I began to cry so hard. I wanted to be with him...but now I can't. He's already getting married. I pull up my hood, go to another alleyway and sit down. I put my head in my knees and sat there.

All I could do was hate myself and cry.

Deku POV

I look over at Kacchan who was slightly crying.

"I-i-i..." I said my voice shaking. I turned my head to my mom and she shook her head.

'Keep going' she mouthed. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Kacchan still smiled and look up at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and opened my mouth.

"K-kacchan I-I cant take y-your hand in marriage.." I said. My mom looked furious. And kacchan looked heart broken. I ran past him still crying. I didnt want to marry kacchan. But I felt bad for not accepting. I didnt know what to do. So I ran home, to the palace. I began to pack some clothes. And the stuffed animal Dabi had gotten me.

"I'll fine Dabi. And ask for his hand in marriage." I said aloud.

"You'll do what?" Someone said. I turned around at it was my mom. "Look you'll never marry that boy! If I knew you liked him when you were little I would have never let you hang out with him!" She says angrily.

I frown. I resume packing and ignore her. "Where are you going?!" She says as I pass her walking down the stairs with my backpack.

"If I have to be a royal to marry someone I dont love... I wont be a royal to marry someone I do love...sorry mom" I walked out the front gates and ran. I didnt really know where to find Dabi. But I still looked.

I checked his house first. "Is Dabi here?" I said when I made it to the front door.

"Uh actually he just left for a walk or something. Why do you need him?" A red and white haired boy said.

"I need to find him. We need to talk." I say.

"Well you can wait in here for him to get back home if you want to..?" He says, "I'm Todoroki Shoto."

"I'm Midoriya Izuku."  I say with a smile. Todoroki stepped aside and lead me to a table. He walked to the kitched and soon came back with two cups of tea.

"So tell me why your here Izuku, we haven't seen you in a while." Todoroki says sitting down his tea. I do the same and began to tell him what happen.