Part 11: Why Are You Here?

Dabi POV

I stood up and walked out of the alleyway. What the heck did my brother want? I walked up to the porch and inside.

I saw Shoto sipping his tea. I saw another boy with green hair. As I got closer I realized it was Izuku.

"Serisouly! My own brother dating my EX! How long have this been going on!?" Shoto just stared at me and Izuku began to cry.

"I cant believe you think I'd want to be with someone other than you! I love you! How can you not see that! It hurts me to think that you think I'd hurt you like that..." he said.

He stood up tears still flowing and walked out the door. "Izuku wait!" I yelled behind him. But when I opened the door he was no where to be found. I closed the door and began to cry.

"Are you okay?" Shoto said touching my back. I moved away still crying.

"Why am I so stupid?! What did I do?! GOD!" I began crying harder.

He'll never talk to me again. I now felt someone sat down beside me. It was Shoto. Still crying, I got my phone out and texted Izuku.

'Izuku I'm so sorry! Please come back. I need you. Please. I dont know what's wrong with me. PLEASE' I closed my eyes tears falling on to the ground.

Buzz

I picked up my phone and opened the text message.

'Dabi I dont want to talk to you.'

I wanted to scream once I read that message.

'No please! Can we just talk? If you want to talk in person meet me at the park. At 10'

I turned off my phone and sat. On the ground. What have i done to him, myself? I stood up and noticed Shoto was staring at me.

"If he comes here tell him to wait  for me. I'll be back for him." I said as I walked outside.

I pulled up my hood and slowly walked to the park. I found a swing set, I decided to go and wait for Izuku there. It was 9:52. If he was going to even come he should be here any minute. I swung a little bit. And turned on my phone.

9:59

I looked for anyone. Anyone at all. But no one was there it was just me. I stood up but my back was in immense pain. I sat back down. I felt around my back and felt warm liquid. I looked at my fingers. Warm blood on them. Then something came out of my back and plunged back in.

"Help! Anybody help me-" I was cut off when I blacked out.

No ones POV

Dabi layed on the ground. He was just stabbed. He blacked out and the people dragged him away. As he was being dragged he felt as if he could her someone calling his name.

"Dabi! Dabi! Where the heck are you are you? DABI!"

Then he blacked out again while crying. That was Izuku's voice he thought.

Deku POV

"DABI!.. WHY IS THERE BLOOD?! ARE YOU THERE?" I began to cry as I looked down at the swing set. Blood and Dabi's phone.

I grabbed my phone and called the police. What if my baby is dead. And I just hurt him so much. I hurt him so much.