9- Perfect

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey, sweetheart. Your ass is looking fine today." Diego smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, my ass looks good every day." I sassed and Allison looked at us weirdly.

"Didn't you guys literally say the same thing yesterday when you saw each other?" She asked and I shrugged. We decided on not telling them about the bet being over and just letting them figure it out for themselves.

"Can you keep your PDA away from me?" Luther grumbled and Diego scoffed.

"PDA? That's not PDA, this is." Diego grabbed me and kissed me, putting his hands on my ass. I rolled my eyes and kissed him back, just to piss off Luther.

"Really guys? In front of my salad?" Klaus asked and I patted Diego's chest, pushing him back.

"Klaus, Honey, you have a bowl of lettuce." I said, leaning back.

"Oh yeah. Thanks Y/N." Klaus grinned and I nodded my head, meanwhile Luther glared at us.

"Are you being serious? I don't get why you're always here, Y/N. You don't exactly live here and you only seem to piss everyone except Diego and Klaus off. They grew up here, but you don't have a reason to be here." I looked at Luther in shock as he continued to rant.
"-no one even likes you. You're not pretty or special. You're ordinary and mundane. You-" Diego threw a knife and it cut Luther's cheek, before planting itself in the bookshelf behind him.

"Luther..." Allison whispered in shock and I blinked away the unexpected tears, before turning around and leaving. I didn't even bother to get my coat, I simply picked up my keys and left the building.
I walked over to my bike, where my helmet was, before getting ready to leave.

"Y/N, don't go." Diego said, coming outside and I turned around, so he wouldn't see the few tears that had fallen.
Luther and I weren't exactly friends, but just hearing someone I thought I could trust talk about me like that hurt.
He put his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulder.
"Please don't go. This place is bearable with you here."

"Diego, I can't. I didn't know he hated me that much. If I did I would have stopped coming here. Look, Diego, I like you, I really do, but you're so close to your family and I-"

"You what?" Diego asked, stepping back.

"It will come down to you having to chose between me or them and I can't let you do that. You're my best friend and I trust you with my life, but I'd rather be your friend than as your girlfriend that broke you away from your family. I'll see you around, Dee." I pulled on my helmet and held back a fresh set of tears as I started up my bike.

Diego's P.O.V.

Y/N left and I walked back into the academy, finding a guilty looking Luther.

"I didn't mean-" He began, but I shoved him back into the wall.

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut could you?" I snapped and suddenly Five pulled me off of him

"Why are you two fighting? Again?" He sighed.

"Luther hurt Y/N." I spat and Five's eyes widened.

"You did what?!" He yelled, surprising me.

"I didn't mean to! They were pissing me off with all their fake PDA crap and I snapped!" Luther shouted back.

"You did more than snap." Klaus said, looking at the ground.
"You called her mundane, ordinary. You called her ugly and told her to leave."

"She broke up with me because you couldn't keep your mouth shut!" I picked up her coat.

"I'm so sorry for ruining your fake relationship." Luther snakily replied and it took all of my will not to kill him.

"I'll help you find her. I've not known her for long, but Y/N is already like a sister to me." Five said and I nodded my head.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I got my hopes up over a guy, again. This is why I was considered a 'player', because if you stick around for too long you get your feelings played with and your heart broken. It just wasn't worth it.
I got off of my motorbike, looking at the view and letting out a sigh.
I always liked the view from this point of the hillside. It was more of a small cliff than a hill, but whatever.
There was a clear view of the city and... Diego?
I could see him at the bottom of the cliff, Five stood next to him. They were saying something I couldn't hear and I moved away from the edge, laying down and looking up at the sky. It was cloudy, but there was still some sunny patches.

"Y-Y/N?" Diego asked and I sat up and looked at him. Five was stood beside him, before he disappeared.

"Diego, I don't want to argue." I sighed, standing up.
"I just need to think and-"

"Everyone is worried about you." He interrupted.
"When Five found out what happened, he looked ready to kick Luther's ass. Allison and Klaus aren't talking to him and I... I don't know if I can without knocking some sense into him."

"Diego, stop it." I said, turning to look over at the city.
"You're trying to make me feel better, but now I just feel guilty. I like you- Hell, after thinking about it, I think I love you, but I'm not going to break apart your family. It's not right and..." I trailed off as his arms snaked around my waist, before turning me around.

"You talk too much." He whispered, kissing me. I didn't kiss back at first, but after realising that he wasn't planning on giving up anytime soon, I kissed him back. Diego's hands moved up to my neck.
"You're perfect. You're beautiful. You have a personality that makes almost everyone want to be your friend. That's why I love you."

"Diego-" He cut me off by pecking my lips.

"Stop comparing yourself to everyone else and see what I see. A beautiful, confident woman. You're amazing and everyone can see it." I wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his chest, inhaling his warm scent.

"Thank you, Diego." I mumbled and he hugged me back, kissing my head.