11- Patch

Y/N's P.O.V.

Diego had ordered me to stay in bed and had even locked me in my room until he got back from looking for Five.
I was bored out of my mind, not to mention angry, stressed out and still kinda sore.
My phone began to ring and I answered it, not checking the caller ID.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice asked.

"Patch." I replied calmly, sitting up.
"What can I do for you?"

"Diego isn't answering his phone have you seen him?" She asked.

"Not in the last few hours, but when I do, I'm gonna kick his ass." She hummed in response.

"I know where the shooters are, and I believe they have his brother."

"How did you..." I mumbled and she cleared her throat.

"I spoke to Diego earlier. He told me what happened." I sighed, shaking my head.
"Look, I don't want to go in alone. I know you're hurt, but if I send you the address-"

"I'll get there as soon as I can." I replied and grabbed my bag.

"Thanks." I hung up the phone and looked down at the suit in my hands. I guess you could call it my 'mission suit'. I changed into the black suit, not bothering with the mask and took the knife out of my bag. Diego gave it to the other night when he called me and admitted he lost the bet. It was his favourite.
Getting out of the room wasn't as easy as you'd think. I climbed out of the window, slowly making my way down to the ground, thankfully remembering my keys and phone.

~

"Sorry it took so long, Detective." Patch looked at me in surprise.

"I called you like 10 minutes ago." She said and I moved some hair out of my face.
"I suggest we stay together." I nodded my head and we began to check the rooms, everything was completely normal until I heard a repetitive 'thud'.

"Patch." She turned and I pointed at the door. Within the next few minutes, we had gotten a key from the cleaner and the door opened.
"Klaus?" I whisper-yelled in confusion. He screamed against the tape on his mouth and I slapped him lightly.
"Shut up and stop moving so much so I can cut you free." I pulled the knife out and the bathroom door creaked.

"Y/N-" Klaus said, but I silenced him with a glare.

"Get out of here." I said firmly and I didn't have to tell him twice as he dramatically escaped through a vent.

"Drop your weapon!" Patch yelled and a hand appeared, dropping a gun.
"Come out with your hands behind your head!"

"Alright, just don't shoot!" The man came out and when he saw me, his eyes widened slightly.
The next few seconds happened so fast, it was hard to process. Two gunshots pierced the air and I fell to my knees.

"Y/N." Patch mumbled, her breath shaky as she laid beside me on the floor.
"I'm gonna kill Diego."

"Me too." I laughed weakly, and she smiled slightly. The light drained from her eyes quickly and I tried to stand up, but another bullet rang out and I gasped, dropping back down. Darkness called out to me and I couldn't resist giving in.

Diego's P.O.V.

"Klaus?" I yelled, searching the motel. I froze at the sight of an open door.
"No, no! No, Eudora! Y/N! No, no! Y/N!" I dropped down beside both women. I turned Eudora over, tears clouding my vision. She had no pulse. I hit the ground and looked at Y/N.
"Wake up!" I turned Y/N over and I took deep breaths, checking for a pulse. My hands were shaking.
"Y/N, please!" There was a pulse, a very slow and weak one, but there was a pulse. I kissed Eudora's head, tears falling as I picked up Y/N.

"D-D-Dee?" She stuttered quietly and I could hear sirens.

"Y/N, hang on, okay? Please." I begged, practically running out of the motel.
"Why couldn't you wait? I was- I was on my way!" I put her down in my car, breaking every speed limit as I raced back to the academy.
"Pogo! Allison! Anyone!" My entire body was shaking as I carried the unconscious Y/N into the academy.