4 - Our connection

Yeri pov*

Another day, another fail. I don't think I'm going to pass the audition, the male judge wasn't ever looking at me, how am I suppose to PASS! You know what, I need a drink, let me check if Sooyoung unnie is free since she also had a audition. I don't think she'd pass so might we can complain while drinking.

As I pull the phone out of my pocket to call her, Sooyoung unnie was walking towards me, I guess she is on her way back to our shared house. I ran over to her and head lock but I had to jump since she was tall.

"Yeri-ah, what are you doing, let go" She started to giggle because of my silly actions. I recommend her to go get a drink and to my surprise, she said yes. This is because Sooyoung unnie would always go home after a audition but she didn't, still I was happy.

As soon as we arrived, we got drunk, by we, I mean me. I mean what can you expect, I recently turned 20, which means I only recently gotten into drinking. While Sooyoung unnie was laughing because of my tolerance since we only finished one bottle of soju and I'm sleepy already. Seeing that I started to doze off, she paid for the drinks and carried me home with one of my hand her shoulder and holding my waist.

Then there was a sudden vibration in my bag.

|||||

Morning came and I was wasted, my head started to hurt and I barely to could lift my head off the pillow. The alarm was so annoying, why is it even turned on? I pulled myself together and got off the bed, still half-awake. I checked the time, it was 7:30 am and there was a note saying "Yeri-ah! Congratulations on your new job as a secretary, they sent you an email last night, have a good first day! - Your Joy <3".

I sigh, how can someone be so energetic in the morning but again, it's Joy unnie. Then I she said that I passed the audition, I quickly was fully awake and rush to check the email on my phone. My eyes widen.

"Congratulation Kim Yerim, you have pass the audition and has made as Jeon Jungkook's secretary. Your first day of work will be tomorrow at 8:00 am. Here are some rules Mr. Jeon wants you to know.

1. Mr. Jeon is not a person to be late for work, so you shouldn't be late either.

2.  Mr. Jeon does not like clothing that shows too much cleavage since it is uncomfortable for him and other employees.

3. Mr. Jeon always have his coffee at 8:30 am sharp, he always get an vanilla latte or chocolate mocha is a medium size cup.

4. This is the most important rule, do not touch anything in or on Mr. Jeon's desk, this could lead to you writing a letter of resignation."

I get rule number 1 and 2, number 4 is questionable but number 3 is weird, having only sweet coffee for a grown up man is weird but again, he is quite young for a CEO (21). However, bringing it 8:30am sharp is too specific, what a weird man. After another minute of reading everything again, I jumped out of my bed and threw my phone across the room. It's 7:40 now, jeez, I need to get ready. Then a 15 minute pass, I comes out the shower with a suit, barely make-up and wet hair that is tied up.  I skipped breakfast and took a cab to the company.

|||||

No one pov*

"Wow, she late on her first day, what a good first impression" Jungkook sarcastically thought in his mind. Every minutes, he checked the watch on his wrist. "She's going to miss my coffee, thats it, she's getting fir-" Jungkook stood up and went to the door, opening it. Showing a female running towards the door, they both didn't have time to react, causing Yeri to bump into Jungkook.

They are both now on the floor, Yeri was on top and Jungkook was at the bottom. There lips weren't that far apart, probably only an inch. After Yeri slowly regain herself and look at Jungkook, she flinched and got off him. She kept on apologizing to him but he walked out of the office, leaving a hopeless Yeri.

"That's it, I'm going to get fired, why did I even drink last night!" Yeri mentally cursed at herself and mess her hair up. So grabbed her purse and went to the room outside his office since that is the desk.

Then he came back, glaring at Yeri which made her felt guilty. But lucky enough, she thought she was going to get fired right away but why. She started to think of this as a second chance and look down at her desk, there was a long list of jobs Mr. Jeon wanted Yeri to do.

"Okay Yeri-shi, you need to be calm and patience, the jobs doesn't look that hard. Do not give up, this is your first job and you weren't fired, so take this as a lesson and second chance to try again." Yeri motivated herself, not knowing Mr. Jeon is staring at her.

"Ehem, when are you, Yerim-shi going to get to work?" Jungkook asked her in a boring tone, but really, we was trying hard not to laugh.

"Oh! I"ll go right away" Yeri was embarrassed becuase he saw that.

Jungkook pov*

As soon as she left, I went into my office, closing the door behind. I swear, she looked really similar and act the same way as a person I used to know. But if it is the person I am thinking of, she would know who I am, back, but she doesn't.

Who are you Kim Yerim?

|||||

Here is another update, hope you all are enjoying the series so far. I felt really guilty for not posting between March and April because of school but I'm having a holiday next week, so maybe I can updating before going back to slow updates. 

This chapter and forward on, Yeri is Yeri, not Katy anymore. You'll understand later on.

Sorry if there are many typos since I'm too lazy to proof-read. I am grateful if you actually enjoy this. :)