16 - Sunglasses and masks

Yeri pov*

Do you remember the park I went when I was left alone. I kept revisiting this place but I was more cautious about my identity. Plus no one would want to interact with someone with a black hat, black sunglasses and black mask.

Going to the park and staying there for an hour, was my usual routine when I am free. Something about that place felt comfortable and it reminds me of home.

But lately, I've been feeling like someone has been watching at the park. Maybe I was just imagining things but I swear, there was another person wearing similar accessories.

|||||

Today, I was free since our Rookie promotions ended yesterday. Of course, I had to visit the park.
A couple of days ago, I got a apologetic text from a stranger. I didn't reply to it since I was afraid if it will be saesangs.

I am now walking towards the swing in the park. Since today was a Saturday, there were kids running around and elders going for the morning jog. This made me smile and it made me so relaxed, people having fun.

My eyes started roam around the environment but it suddenly landed on a person sitting on a wooden bench. The person was wearing sunglasses and masks as well. So I was right, I wasn't imagining things.

I got up from the swing and walk straight towards the person. He or she knew I was walking straight towards them so it ran away. I was going to chase after him but then I saw a phone on the place where the person was sitting.

I picked it up and tried to unlock the passcode on the screen but it didn't work. But then, his lock screen is a picture of the person, it was a he and a girl standing next to him. After looking at the picture, something was off, I've seen this photo before and the girl.

Is that me?

|||||

I ended up taking the phone back home with me. It was dinner time when I arrived because I spent the whole afternoon at the amusement park since I was bored. As I arrived at the dorm, I could smell the amazing food, it turned out to be Irene unnie's cooking. 

We sat down on the table and started to discuss about random things. I was done and wanted to get a glass of water but as I got up, Seulgi unnie stopped me. She was sitting right beside me.

"How did you get that phone" She asked as she hold it up to examine it.

"Oh, there was a stranger that left and forget his phone so I took it home. I'll bring it to a police station or revisited the park again." I replied. But her shocked expression was still there, whats important about that phone?

"Why? Is it important or can it be tracked?!? Unnie whats wrong!?" I panicked when I realized that it can be tracked. What if a saesang planned this.

"No, nothings wrong with this phone ... it's just"

"It just?"

"It's Jungkook's phone"

|||||

Hello, I'm so sorry for not updating for the past days, I didn't have my computer with me. Also today was my last day of school, I can probably update more.

Have you seen Red Velvets comeback picture?!? Can't wait :)