10 - Broken pieces

Yeri pov*

I didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday because I was too excited to tell Jungkook about what I found out. I am on my way to work, I was happy that I found my best friend again. I couldn't keep my happiness to myself, the people riding the bus I was one were looking at me weirdly but I didn't care.

I finally reach the work building, rushed out of the bus and into the elevator, pressing the floor button. As soon as I heard the elevator 'ding', a huge smile spread through my face. Everyone there probably think I am a creep.

"Good morning EVERYONE!" I shouted, making everyone turn there head at me. I could hear giggles, whisperings and some people actually respond back to me. I reached my office and put my purse down on my desk and walk towards Jungkook's office.

As I open the door, I heard moans, I froze. Right in front of me was Jungkook and Eunha grinding on each other as they eat each others face. I was shocked, scared, weak and was in broken pieces.

I quickly turn around to leave but I heard someone call my name.

"Yeri?" 

It was Eunha and I could tell that there are two pair of eyes on me now. I didn't know what to do, my heart is broken, my legs are weak, I feel dizzy, I just needed to get away.

So I ran out of the room.

Jungkook pov*

I was forgetting about life - by life, mostly Katy - and just enjoyed Eunha. She is a cute but also hot and I love her, I think. 

I was about to leave my office to look for Yeri but Eunha quickly ran into my room. She then ask me to kiss her, I was confuse but she suddenly force herself onto me. So I responded to her action but for some reason, she start to grind on me, so I did the exact same thing back.

We continued it for about three minutes until I heard Eunha said "Yeri". I then look at a figure standing next to the door, it was Yeri. As I reached out to her, she ran away.

|||||

No one pov*

Yeri spent the rest of the day working in another room and crying in the toilet. She's so broken that she forgot the main reason why she was happy today. 

Many people were asking why Yeri was working somewhere else and Jungkook needs her. So she just made some lame excuse that she needed to do some research and she will meet him later. Everytime Yeri see Jungkook come near, she quickly run off to her new hiding spot.  

|||||

Yeri pov*

I am in one of the toilet stall, crying. I tried to not make a lot of noise but my tears didn't stop. I spent the next 10 minutes crying, before going back to work.

I left the stall, to see Eunha and her friends fixing their makeup. I quickly put my face down and walk towards the exit. But someone grabbed and yank my wrist, making me fall.

"Haha, did a ghost pull you down? Aww, were you crying? Your eye's are puffy?" Eunha talk in toxic way, making me wanting to punch her but I calmed myself down. I ignored her and got up, going for the exit.

She then pushed my towards a cold, hard wall. 

I felt a hard pain on my left cheek, she slapped me. 

"Don't ignore me!" She screamed

Her and her friends started to beat me, kick me, slap me, pour water on me. Me, Me, ME, ME, why me?

|||||

Nayeon, one of my friend - colleague - found me crying in the toilet, she comforted and treated my wounds. I was grateful for her, she was like a friend but also a mother at work. 

She asked what happen, I didn't reply and she understood that I didn't want to talk about it. So we ended distracting ourself with pointless conversation to liften up my mood, I was so grateful for her.

"Yeri, do you want to go to the team dinner tonight?" Nayeon ask

I hesitated but I needed a distraction

"Sure" 

|||||

Back with another update, short one tho. Also, I'm really sorry to Eunha, no hate towards her, she is a sweet and amazing person and Jungkook. Exams are coming up, so this might be my last update for a while but I will try to post when exams period are done. 

Red Velvet Japanese 2nd mini album is coming out on 29 of May, can't wait!!!!!

Sorry but didn't proof read it!