5 - Lunch ... date?

No one pov*

Yeri is in her office now, which was only a small room outside her bosses' office. She was lucky that her boss didn't give her a huge amount of work today, since she wasn't even sobered up yet. It was lunch time and she was starving but for some reason, she doesn't want to leave yet because of Jungkook.

As she was about to just go to lunch, ignoring her boss, he came out of his office. Yeri quickly stopped and stand still, trying to make eye-contact. But Jungkook just ignored her and went straight to the door. As he grabbed the door handle, he froze.

"Uhmm.. Yerim-shhi, would you like to have lunch with me" Slowly turn around to ask her but didn't look at her because he was scared of getting rejected.

After a long silence, Jungkook knew that he was going to get rejected but he suddenly heard "Sure, why not?"

He jerk his head, staring at her with a "wait, really?" look. She just giggled and just walked out of the room, leaving a confused Jungkook. He shook off his though and chased after her.

|||||

Jungkook pov*

We ended up eating at a Korean restaurant that I liked and used to go when I was young with Katy. It was been months since I came here because coming here made me miss Katy more. But I decided to man up today and fact the fact that I might never meet her again.

We both settled down on a table where me and Katy used to sit. The Ahjumma handed us the menu. I scanned the menu, pretending that I have never been to the place before because I didn't want to Yerim to rush her order. Wait, I am I worried about someone, what! I'm not worried about her, it's been years since I ever been caring. 

I called the Ahjumma and ordered my food. As soon as I finished with my order, she then told her foods, which was surprisingly fast since she only got onto her first page in the menu.

"Ahjumma, may I have a tuna kimchi fried rice?" Yeri told the Ahjumma. Then it hit me, everything felt like deja vu. Katy used to always ordered tuna kimchi fried rice since it was her favourite food and she would ask in the exact same words.

"Haha of course" As she was about to leave, she came back.

"Wait, I swear, you both seem familiar, have you been here before" The Ahjumma asked both of us. I just nodded and told her that I came here when I was young. While Yerim, she hesitated to answer, then just shook her head and gave a nervous laugh.

|||||

Yeri pov*

I mentally punch myself for agreeing to go to this restaurant, i could have been found out. Why did I also ordered the same food, that just made it worst for the Ahjumma to believe. I'm going to kill myself for hesitating when she asked the question. 

After eating and getting to know each other, I suggested that we pay for our own food but Jungkook kept arguing against me, that he is paying and that is the end of the discussion. Now I am standing outside the restaurant, waiting for him to finish paying and feeling guilty.

|||||

It is almost the end of work hours and my first work day. Just 10 more minutes, then I can go home and sleep. Then Jungkook walked out of his office holding a pile of papers. I am now mentally praying that it is not for me because I have no energy to do anymore work. He then walk straight towards me, I just sigh, expecting him to give me a lot of work. 

It has been 30 minutes pass my work hours and me and Jungkook are the only one still at work. I am so close to finishing the work he just gave, just one more paper to go. But my eye started to become blurry, I told myself not to sleep and pretending to bang my head on the desk. I rest my head for a moment before going back to work.

Suddenly, I heard a door open, footsteps started to become louder. I knew it was Jungkook and I was too embarrassed to face him so I pretended to sleep. But he got close to my face, I could feel his presence. I felt my breath hitched as he pulled my hair, away from my face. I tried my best to not blush and calm my heart from beating so loud that he could hear.

"Do I know you Kim Yerim?" He asked as he slowly moved away and left my office.

After a minute later, I heard him lock his office and left mine. I immediately lift my head, I was confused, shocked, shy and blushing so hard. But then I re-thought his question.

Does he know about my past?

||||| 

Sorry for the slow updates even though I am really busy, I am on vacation. Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter. There is so many combacks during april, BTS comeback, BLACKPINK coachella, recently been stanning IZ*ONE and more. So happy, hope ya'll have a good day or night.