18 - The show

Yeri pov*

2018

Me and Jungkook has been in a relationship for one year already. Ever since he has confess to me, we started to form a relationship but a hidden one. Since we are idols, we must keep it hidden but also, there are many more rumors about our relationship recently so we must be careful. This is why we usually never bow or smile when we walk pass each other.

Today is the SBS gayo daejun, I am so excited to perform but also finally meet him since our schedule is always overlapping each other's , we never got the time to meet up.

On the way to the show, I am happy with today's outfit and I think Jungkook would like it too. When we arrive, we got off to take a photo and move onto the show.

We are currently in our backstage room, waiting for the opening ceremony. I was so excited since we were placed to stand next to his group again, thank you SBS! Then I heard a knock, I went to open the door and it was one of the organizer, she told us to get ready since the opening ceremony is starting in 3 minutes.

As I we went outside our rooms, we saw the members of BTS and bowed to them but after them was Blackpink. Don't get me wrong, we absolutely have no hate against each other, we are actually really close friends but there are rumors about my Kookie and Lisa dating, which sometimes annoy. So this obviously made me annoyed and my smile turned into a fake one.

They called us one by one onto the stage, as everyone was settling down, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew who it is and I was so close to smirking but I had to keep my composure or else the fans might think something is going on.

|||||

After we performed Bad boy and RBB, we went backstage to our rooms. I really wanted to see him before he peformed so I excused myself to go to the 'bathroom'. I quickly left my room and went to BTS room.

As I approached the hallway of his room, I heard quiet whispers. This made me stop running since I didn't want to make a sound. I stopped and peak my head around the corner and saw Jungkook but then a lady next to him, Lisa. I wasn't annoyed but my mood dropped, I was going to turn around and walk back until I heard Jungkook talk.

"What do you want Lisa?"

"Uhmm ... I want to talk about our relationship" This made my head peak out of the corner again, this time, I was clearly annoyed.

"Lisa, can you be quiet about that, what if someone hear us?" He shout-whispered

"I know, I just want to tell you I like -"

"Yeri? What are you doing here?" A worker asked which made me jump, at this point, I could feel two pairs of eyes on me. I was doomed.

"Oh I-I w-was l-lost! Yeah lost, umm I guess the toilets not here, goodbye unnie" I replied with a smile and ran back to my room. As I ran, I heard someone shout my name but I heard the unnie say stop him since he has to perform now. Tears were falling down my eyes as I started to get further away from him.

|||||

Jungkook pov*

I knew I messed up big time, I need to explain everything to her after the show. Right now, it was the ending ceremony, I was hurt, seeing how sad she looked but I tried my best to keep a smile, a fake one.

After the ending ceremony, I quickly went backstage and grabbed my phone to text Yeri.

My cute squirtle 💜💜💜💜

Yeri-ahh

Can we meet somewhere and talk

It's not with it looks like back then

Please Yeri

Pls

Read at 9:39 pm

She didn't reply, I knew she must have been really sad and angry. So as soon as I reached home, I changed into something more comfortable and ran all the way to Yeri's dorm. Even though I was tired, Yeri was more important to me.

When I reached there, I rang the bell but no one answered and the light seemed to be out. After a while of waiting, I gave up, I wrote a note to myself to come visit her in the morning. On my way back, I passed the park that Yeri always go.

I know it's passed 10 already and it's dark, especially tonight but I still went to the park. But as I got nearer to the playground, I saw a figure, a feminine one. Being curious, I got closer to the figure.

"Yeri?"

|||||

Hello, sorry for the lack of update but I was celebrating my brother's birthday. Also thank you for 1k reads!!!! I didn't expect this book to have that much reads on it but thank you so much, I am very grateful.

Have you also seen Red velvet teaser photo?!?! It had so much Red velvet's MV references. We stan concept queens.

 We stan concept queens