Important

•••

Note; This is pure fiction and all copy rights reserved.

Non of the events occured according to this book and the usage of false character personas are often. Along with the grammar and spelling errors as wells.

The story with have BTS as a group with famous choreographers named BTS. Anndd blackpink as blackpink.

Keep in mind that this book is and will never be perfect so please do not criticize among the comments about the concept and all.

This is only for BTS and BLACKPINK and some of TWICE shippers so please if this does not consist of any of your ships. And you don't like it. You are more than welcome to Leave and delete this from your library.

I would like to warn you that this book contains explicit mature words and scenes. Contains, violence, 13+, swear words and really cringe worthy lines.

Ships are...

•Liskook Lisa and Jungkook
•Taennie Taehyung and Jennie
•Jinsoo Jin and Jisoo
•Jirosé Jimin and Rosé
•Joonhyo Namjoon and Jihyo
•J-momo (lol) J-hope and Momo
•Yoonyeon Yoongi and Nayeon

Again-don't like the ships? Please leave instead of hating.

Warning again-Slow ass updates.

If you are at the age of 13 and bellow, I advise you to skip some chapters that has this sign on it...⚠️...

About me: (skip if you want, very unimportant, just bored)

Not much info because of safety reasons.

•In canada
•Goes by "Che" (you can call me that if you want)
•Filipina
•Blink and Army
•Bias: Ot7
•Bias wrecker: V, (this boi really be disrespectful)
•Hobby: writing, music, or volleyball
•Fave book so far: Jacket
(Been checking on her or his updates every effin second.)

Enjoy..