Ch.5 Enemies

•••
The next day came and V was wearing a black shirt with grey joggers. A pair of Jordans and a gun on his waist.

He had to be careful around these girls.

"V, did you tell the guards to go outside?" Jimin had once again bursted into his room with a news paper in had.

There wont be security but there will be hidden surveillance and guards on hold outside.

"I still can't believe you! Why the hell would you agree to this!!" The older flopped onto the bed.

V shrugged and focused on his hair.

From his peripheral vision, he could see jimin rest his weight on his elbows while leaning his head back. He was fine until the purple head chuckled.

"She even beat you."

V groaned. "This is the 200th time you had said that!"

Jimin came to lousily pat his back with a smug grin. "Then again, I can't blame you when it's a YG agent."

"Who dafock cares about Agencies, anyway?" He swiftly fished his phone when it vibrated and scoffed.

"They're here already," He muttered before pulling jimin out with him to meet the one and only Blackpink.

After walking for 5 minutes with Jimin constantly screaming, the boy sighed in relief when he saw the HQ halls with 4 girls and 2 boys.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked but still managed to get a glimpse of the clique.

"RM hyung is trying to ha-"

But before Jungkook can utter another word, Jin elbowed him and placed his arm around his shoulder in one swift moment.

"Shall we introduce are selves to the ladies?" He secretly glared daggers at the youngest while sweetly smiling to the girls.

"Kim Jisoo. I'm sure you have hacked our recognitions, according to Rosé." She arched a brow and flipped her red hair back.

"FYI, you bumped into me missy!" He pointed at himself.

Jisoo snorted but her gesture was instantly cut off with a low-monotoned voice.

"Is that how you greet my girls."

To this, jisoo smirked at jin who had tried to swallow the lump down his throat upon seeing the new comer.

YG has arrived.

Still, V showed professionalism and sternly gazed ay him.

"Sir, With all due respect. This is our
Territory. Our HQ." He demanded respect as an agent.

"Oh, I like him. A man who commands authority and reserves discipline. Just like our Nini," He arched a brow with amusement dancing in his eyes while smirking at his agent.

"Nah. Imma pass this one," she rather scoffed and laughed.

The boys furrowed their brows to the young girl who didn't show any sign of respect to their boss nor use honorifics.

"When did you not?" The pinkish Or peach-ish blonde shrugged.

In return, Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Nini?" V butted in completely aware of how off topic they are.

"Don't mind that. Now, young men. We should get to business," He smiled in which the 4 boys shared a knowing look.

Did he just smile?!

V couldn't help but timidly nod and proceeded leading the way.

"What would you wish to s-"