Ch.6 wine

•••

"See ya!" Lisa smirked and jogged away to the van.

They were still enemies. Finding Alice was just someone they had to work on or else the mutualism doesn't work.

If they find Alice. The attacks will stop. If not, then they'll be living in a dead city.

V had a gut feeling that there was more to the story than wha YG had told. More darker. More personal. More dangerous.

Eventually after the long day, V was already in his bed with his eyes glued to the ceiling.

"V?" He peeked at the door and saw Irene.

"What are you doing here?" Immediately his body sat up and his arms stiffened.

"Relax," the only word she uttered before coming in.

Irene was his ex. The time they broke up, she had tried killing any who stood beside him. Hence that's why they brought her at bangtan HQ for help. They had the best therapist and she had a small room near the guard house.

She wasn't supposed to be out but I guess Baekhyun was too naive for his crush and let her roam around a bit.

"Get out," He sternly demanded.

"No, we need to talk!" She fired back, stepping closer.

"We don't. I don't love you Irene, please just stop!" They were now having a heated argument while screaming on top of their lungs.

"Because of that stupid girl?! Nini?! The fuck V, she is fucking dead!!" She pushed his shoulder while he stood there. Glaring with much hatred at Irene with hooded eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem?! If a guy doesn't like you! Just fuck off already!"

"Why can't you love me?!"

They kept on fighting and fighting until Irene started doing it physically and V was starting to loose control. Eventually he had called security and they escorted Irene out.

He also had a talk with Baekhun about this kind of situations and told him never to release the woman again. The racer didn't even know how she found his room.

The 3 rappers mission was moved early since the performance they had to do was moved too. They were currently packing up and readied themselves for the airport tomorrow.

"Hyung? Do you have to go?" Jungkook whined.

All were now in the Living room of one of their mansions and they were discussing about the 3 scouting agents Jennie had sent to japan.

"Yes, I must admit. That Racer girl, Jennie, has trained them well." Suga admitted as one of the 3 scouting agents managed to steal statistics from yoongi's USB.

"Don't be too naive. We also found Data," J-hope brung his laptop out and typed a bit on his keyboards.

The same as Blackpink, bold letters appeared.

Park Jihyo
-Hacker and leader
-Under care of Commander Kim
-22
-lead of the team