Ch.3 Blackpink

•••

It was already a bad morning for V. Seemingly, Jin had came into the corridors of Bangtan quarters with a pot and spatula. The eldest started making up a beat with the kitchen use and started dancing too, Chanting...

Wake up ya'll little shits!

The blue haired groaned before pushing the steel doors of the Private room open. To his dismay, his members were already situated in their respective seats with namjoon at the front holding a familiar laptop.

"Finally, thought you were already killed."

He just snickered at the dancer before all of them faced Namjoon. "Any news?"

"Yes, we'll have to make this quick, the ole fat ass man wanted several hours of practice."

He rapidly spun the MacBook and pointed at the brown-red headed girl jin had bumped into. "I had overseen the Recognitions, mere ones."

"This is Blackpink..." He trailed off.

The vocalist had been fully awake now and all in on the subject but decided to stay quiet

The vocalist had been fully awake now and all in on the subject but decided to stay quiet. "Mwo?! As in...BLACKPINK IN YOUR FUCKING AREA?!"

The words had slipped so naturally out of the lil' mochi's lips as him and jungkook both went a bit closer.

"What part of YG do you not get?" The broad shoulder crossed his arms and squeaked his voice a bit higher at his 2 dumbwits.

The 2 just rolled their eyes before focusing back onto the comeback they have released.

Although it looked like they have been only focusing on the video the stares V gave didn't come unnoticed.

The latter kept his gaze still onto the ground but to his dismay, it kept coming back to the hot brunette.

'Got me all messed up his love is my favourite'

He had to tear his gaze off as he thought it might burn holes onto the Laptop.

"I don't see what this has to do with the mission," He replied bluntly while spinning lazily on his chair.

"Well, you have a point but why not?" The sunshine beamed at him and slung an arm.

"We are wasting time," He argued.

"V's right, Let's get to work."

"We know that Blackpink is in the kpop industry which makes it easier for us to plot a plan. But first, we must know out opponents," Rapmon leaned in And turned the computer to them once again.