Ch.7 Mission failed

•••

"I definitely don't see why we have to do this!" Jungkook whisper-shouted while sneaking up behind the members.

They were at YG territory and if it weren't for Rapmon's encouragement. They would have been pissing their pants right now.

"We'll we can't back off now. It took 5 fucking hours to get here! Not to mention postpone our damn flight tomorrow!!" J-hope shrugged.

"Now what?" Jimin muttered.

The leader sighed before pulling out the bullet. "We go in."

"JIN!! RM lost his mind!!" Jungkook tugged on jin's sleeve.

Which jin harshly shook him off and fixed his attire. "Honorifics."

In return the red head kook rolled his eyes. "There's no point in going here, the bullet seemed to be a plan. And were taking it with open arms, no matter what, we have to get the files."

V nodded knowing real well he meant the files that were based on this Alice.

"This seems too easy," V looked up towards the building.

"Agreed," the leader hummed in agreement.

"But it's either the company or the girl," he sighed once again and the mission started.

He moved two fingers forwards indicating the firing line to move up. Which consists the maknaes and the snipers, j-hope and Jin.

"Position," V heard through the ear piece and saw the 2 rappers hacking the door lock which was never easy especially if it's YG quality.

The snipers positioned there guns on each side and the maknaes were ready to barge in from the doors, quietly of course.

Once the two rappers had made an ok sign they all went in like a fucking snake.

"V, left. Towards the office," he flinched a bit but nodded at his earpiece while pointing his gun down and jogging quietly towards the office.

"Holy hell, this place is huge!" He whispered while roaming his eyes around the interiors.

He shook his head and reminded himself to focus. After searching the drawers and shelves and everywhere exactly, he sighed and reported his waste of time to RM.

"Go to kook at YG's registration office, he needs some help," He sighed but hummed before scooting towards the office.

"How many offices do they have?" He mumbled to himself while watching as he quietly jogged in the hallway passing every office YG had.

"26."

He slipped and fell at the voice. V immediately stood up while aiming his gun everywhere.

"Behind you," He turned around, fast and gripped his gun more at the sight of jennie.

"How the fuck are you here?" He stepped back, still pointing his gun at her.

She scoffed. "I should be asking you that."

"Why would you ask when you were the one who sniped us!" He fired.