Ch.9 let us do this

•••

V plopped down the sofa of his room while the others took a shower and cooked dinner.

They just got caught. For the first time, EVER. Not going to lie V had been surprised and impressed.

The bullet with secret prints and the scanners just horizontally placed when they entered the building. A thing he noticed when they exited the place.

"V!!Get your ass down here!! Time fir dinner!!"

He flinched at jin's scream. He took a deep breath while closing his eyes and opening them wide.

Fumbling with his slippers, he stumbled upon a shiny steel gun, so shiny that it looked like silver.

He almost screamed but held it in when he saw that it wasn't loaded. It
Was Jennie's gun that she dropped during the incident. It had the carvings of an elephant but it wasn't clear. The only clear visuals were the 2 black eyes that looked like little moles.

He swore they looked familiar and had a train of thoughts ready for him to board until he heard another one of jin's screaming.

"EAT OR STARVE?!?!"

He went straight out, kicking the gun under the bed and running down the stairs.

"Finally took u long enough..." jin muttered and rolled his eyes placing the soup on the table.

Then they began to eat, eerie silence must've accompanied them when no one spoke.

The 3 rappers already landed in japan and now currently tracking YG agents. But before that, let's not ignore how silent the boys are.

"Why is it so quiet??" Jimjn whispered to V and almost choked on rice when jin looked at him.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about Earlier...."

Jimin laughed. "Hyung! For the 1000000th time!! She doesn't like you!"

Jin rolled his eyes and pointed his chopsticks at him. "She made eye contact!! Psychologist say that eye contact is a result to minor flirting!!"

V huffed. "It's not. Hyung maybe you should go see the doctor...."

Jin glared at him, his veins already in clear contact with the 3 boys. "I hate Bobby."

V froze thinking about countless times his hyung's crushes being taken away by Bobby. His face paled, he should've watched his mouth more intently.

He just slowly nodded and went back chewing his food while the table grew silent again.

Suddenly the alarm went off and red lights dimmed the room. The speaker loud and clear.

"ATTENTION ALL AGENTS AND RECRUITED TRAINEES!! EVACUATE TO THE NEAREST EXIT!! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!!"

Immediately they sprinted up, ear perked and hairs up. They both go and help the others evacuate as jimin and kook go to the guard house and check if anyone is missing.

As if right in cue V's phone rang.

Namjoon was calling. V hastily picked it up with sweaty palms.

"Hyung!! We're being attacked-"

He paused after hearing a raspy and deeper voice. Not namjoon, not hope nor suga.

"I know. Glad to see those pesky shits actually do something for me."

V shivered the voice too familiar gave him a shudder.

"Dad is always stupid, you know?"

The switch in his mind flicked and he knew who he was talking to.

"Where are my hyungs, G-dragon."

He spat, the other's name coming out like a cuss with much venom.

"Oh you know...just ready to die?"

"YOU BITC-"

Before V could say shit and rage he was wrestled back from an incoming bullet.

"Look i dunno the fuck you talking to. But now is really not the best time!"

He stood still at her voice not noticing the place was growing with fire.

"We have come here to save your asses!! Now move it!!"

He only bolted up when he heard her hit his head with a phone and pulled him up.

There before him was a place similar to hell. Fire was everywhere, agents were were fighting and some were dead flat in the concrete. It was a sight satan would call a nice scene.

He flinched when jennie threw him a gun.

"Ready?? Partner?" She smirked.

He smirked back. "I'm born ready, baby girl..."

•••
A/N- aha... you prolly hate me now. Sorry it is sucha cliffhanger!!

But if this story gets to 300 reads ill post book 2!!

G