Leaving "Home"

I wake up in the morning to my phone ringing. I pick it up and see its Darius. I click answer...

Darius- Hey I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out today?

Izzy- Of course I would love too!

Darius- Ok meet me at Starbucks in an hour.

Izzy- Ok.

I end the call and set my phone down. I lay in my warm cozy bed for about 10 more minutes then decide to get up and take a shower.

When I walk in the bathroom I flip on the light. I turn the knob to hot and wait for the water to heat up. While I wait I start stripping off my clothes on piece at a time. When I am done getting undressed I step into the shower and the warm water falls on me. My whole mid section starts to sting and then I look down and remember what I did last night.

Sometimes I wish I could just be normal~ I think to myself

When I am done showering I get dressed into this

I grab my phone off the charger and quietly creep down stairs and out the door

I grab my phone off the charger and quietly creep down stairs and out the door. I get out the door with no hits this morning. I decide to walk to Starbucks since it was only a block from my house.

When I get there I see Darius already sitting at a table. I walk up to him and he greets me with a hug.

"Hey Izzy"

"Hey"

"So how's life been"

"We saw each other yesterday" we both let out a little laugh.

"Yea I know"

"Just you didn't seem very happy when you left for home"

My whole body got shivers when he said that.

"I was just worn out"

"Ok..." He say giving me a worry look.

I weakly smile and we just chat for the rest of the time there. Then he gets a call from Cyrus and has to leave. I watch as he leaves and feel my heart tighten. Now where am I gonna go? I don't want to go back to that hell hole.

 Now where am I gonna go? I don't want to go back to that hell hole