Hollow

I wake up with the same wrenching pain in my heart. I walk to the bathroom and get ready. I look at myself in the mirror and see the bags under my eyes. The color drained from my face. Sometimes I don't even recognize the person staring back at me. This time I decide to take a bath. I turn the knob to hot and stare at the water falling until the bath tub is full. I get in slowly slide down into the tub of warm water. I slide down until the water is to my neck. I then hear my mom screaming and banging on the door.

"You better not of token all the hot water slut!"

I don't even reply I just slide down further until my whole body is engulfed under the water. I hold my breathe for what feels like a lone time, until I hear my phone ring faintly. I quickly come up and take a quick breathe before looking at my phone. I see it was Darius calling so I dry my hands and answer.

"Hey Izzy! Yo I was wondering if you wanted to go to a haunted cave tonight?"

"Uhh... Sure, but who will be there?" I reply.

"My brothers, you, and I." he replies confidently.

"Ok I will come"

"YES!" he yells through the phone.

I couldn't help but giggle at his silliness.

"Ill pick you up at ten" he replies before hanging up. I smile while setting my phone down. What is this boy doing to me?

6 hours later

I finish up in the bathroom, before throwing on some blacke leggings and a sweatshirt. I slide on my black Vans and then check my phone. It was 9:47. I decide to go on Instagram for a little until I heard a car pull up. I pratically jumped out of my bed and grabbed my coat. I bolted down stairs before my mom could say anything and Darius could knock I was already out the door.

Authors note
     Hey guys sorry this chapters a little short. Imma going to update another chapter later today. Right now I have to go to shopping with my best friend Izzy. Yes, I used her name as you in the story. Lol. Love you guys❤
                                       ~Kody