"I love you"

" I thought I would come over and see if you wanna go out with me?" He says with much confidence.

"Who let you in?"

"Myself"

I look at him speechless. What if my mom had been home.

"You know there's such thing as communicating"

" I know, but would you have let me come over if I asked you"

I don't answer and just stare at him.

"Exactly"

"Ok then, where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere"

"Why do you always do this to me"

"Do what?" He asked with a shit eaten  grin on his face.

I glare at him and grab my phone off my desk.

"Lets go" I said as he follows me out of my bedroom.

As we walk out I feel him take my car keys out of my hand.

"I'm driving"

"oh no your not driving my baby" I try to grab the keys out of his hand, but he holds them up high. And him being 5,11 and me 5,6, well lets just say I basically had to climb on top of him to get them.

"Ok fine" he sighs, as he gives me back my keys. I smirk at him and get into the drivers seat.

I drive for about and hour until we reach a private beach.

We both get out and walk out to the sand. I feel him grab my hand as we walk along the shore.

"What are you doing?"

"Cant I hold your hand?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?" He says with a devilish smirk.

I just sigh and we walk for another 5 minutes before plopping down in the sand. We watch as the sun sets. I smile at the beauty before me.

I start to get drowsy so I may my head on his shoulder. I can feel him smile and kiss the top of my head.

He mudt have thought I fell asleep, becauwe the next thing I hear him say is "I love you"

I lay there in shock not wanting to open my eyes, not wanting him to know I heard him. He couldn't love me. No one does. Although hearing the words roll off his tongue makes my heart flutter.

What are you doing to me?

Hey guys just wanted to let you know more chapters are coming soon, and they will be a bit longer than the previous. I love you beautiful people. ~Kody