0.1

//im exicited for this//

Yoongi and his husband Ki-moon are walking to a party that Ki-moon was invited to. Ki-moon could not drive after his license was revoked from drunk driving. Yoongi simply doesn't have the money for a car. Ki-moon often makes fun of Yoongi for it.

        Yoongi's back was aching; he was having twins and his belly was huge. Yoongi started slowing down, the party was far from their dingy home. Yoongi tried to grab onto Ki-moon's arm, but Ki-moon pushed him off. 

      "K-kuh-Ki-moon, p-please." Ki-moon ignored the younger's cries.

Yoongi knows he cheats. He has seen the messages. but Yoongi can't leave. He has no family to go to, no friends (because he's antisocial and Ki-moon doesn't let him out the house) and no money under his name. So Yoongi puts up with it. Yoongi sighs and looks down after seeing Ki-moon check out other people.

Yoongi's everything aches, his ears, from the loud annoying music. Yoongi has had to turn down many alcoholic beverages from drunk men and women. Ki-moon comes back from the bar after many, many shots.

"Babe? Wa-wanna go put m-more babies in you?" Yoongi tries not to put a face of disgust and politely declined. "Listen, whore. W-we are going upstairs n-now." K-moon hiccups. Ki-moon grabs Yoongi's (already torn) white shirt and pulls him upstairs. 

      "N-no! Pl-" "You better shut the fuck up before I fuck your fat ass in front of everybody."              Yoongi couldn't stop what happens next, Yoongi takes everything without a struggle. he was thinking about the twins. Yoongi threw up, Ki-moon smacked him. 

"You're just a stupid whore who wastes all my fuckin food and money." Ki-moon smacks him again.

Yoongi looked around, Ki-moon is sleeping next to him and they are still in that party house. Yoongi decides to leave, walking towards the city's central

He ends up sitting at a bus stop. the bus arrives at the stop and first people get off. Some people are in groups, some are alone. Yoongi rubs his belly, one of the twins is kicking. "yah young man!" the bus driver yells at Yoongi.

"yes, suh-sir?"
      "are you getting on?!"
"n-no I don't have mon-money!" the bus driver nods and says "well you can't stay at the stops! it's against the policy!" Yoongi nods, completely understanding. Yoongi grabs at the pole and pulls himself up slowly.

"Hey! where are you going? I'll buy your ticket." A man approached Yoongi, he's way taller than Ki-moon.

"nuh-no i-i don't wanna burden, besides the bus doesn't go anywhere near my house. but thank you." Yoongi tries to bow down, the man stops him. "please don't move like that, you can hurt yourself or the kid."

"oh." Yoongi knows there's already something wrong with his kids, he just knows it. He would love to get another ultrasound, but Ki-moon never wants to pay for another one.

"well thank you sir." Yoongi starts to walk off. The man notices Yoongi's little waddle has a limp in it. The man speed walks to Yoongi. He hears Yoongi's tired breaths, they are sorta frequent.

"Hey sorry if I bothered you." The man was now walking next to Yoongi. "Oh! no! I bothered you with us. I'm sorry" Yoongi's right arm located its self back on his lower back and his left arm on his swollen belly.

"Oh, my name is Jungkook." "My name is Yoongi." They kept walking in silence until Jungkook spoke up.

"What are you naming it?" Jungkook points at Yoongi's tummy. "Them. I got twins" "Oh really! that's awesome! so have you decided names?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what they are gender-wise. I might name them something gender-neutral" "Oh that's cute." Yoongi and Jungkook fell to another silence.

"how old are you Yoongi?" "huh? Oh, I'm 21." "Ah hah I'm older than you. I'm 23" " You d-don't look 23." Yoongi's legs are close to giving out. Jungkook notices.

"Do you want to sit down Yoongi? here just sit here" Jungkook points to a concrete water fountain. Yoongi sits down. "Thank-thank you Jungkook." "No problem!"

Jungkook and Yoongi sit next to each other. Jungkook notices a lot of other things about the younger. His wrist is very very skinny, you can see bone. And for somebody who's going to have twins, it's not good to have the babies have every single thing you eat.

"are you hungry Yoongi? i can buy you some food from that store." "no, i have food at home" that was a lie. Ki-moon only buys beer and strawberries, something Yoongi was allergic to. but Jungkook is one hell of a stubborn person.

"Okay look. I'll just get you a chicken leg alright. it's good for the babies."

"No it's okay I ate some food earlier. plus thats not enough for three." "then I'll get you three." Jungkook gets up before Yoongi starts talking.

Yoongi looked mad when he came back. " What? I want to help."

"I'm not going to eat it."
" Alright. I guess I spent my money for nothing." "Don't try to guilt me. I'm going home"

Yoongi gets up, and he starts to waddle his way back home. this time Jungkook just follows from afar.

about forty minutes later Yoongi finally gets to his abode. Yoongi wishes he had a pretty garden with pretty tulips. but what he did have was lots of beer bottles and trash.

Jungkook was still watching Yoongi. not in a weird way but he wanted to make sure Yoongi got home safely. he saw Yoongi walk inside the home and come back out with a black trash bag.

he witnesses Yoongi get on his knees and pick up the trash. the trash went into the trash cans and he sees Yoongi count how much money he can make off of the cans. he sees Yoongi grin when he realizes he has ten dollars off of the cans. Yoongi goes back inside. Jungkook heads off.