0.10

yoongi and jungkook sat in silence, the twins snoring in the background. jungkook has so many questions but decides against asking the other.

yoongi is the first to speak up. "ki-moon cheated on me with my foster mom."

jungkook's eyes widen, expecting anything but that. he didn't even know yoongi was a foster.

"my parents, m-my real parents died. I was about 5 months old when they passed. so I didn't miss them much."

"miss Jae, she used to abuse me.  she starved me, hit me. somedays she'd throw me into the basement, and I wouldn't eat for days." jungkook's eyes become watery.

"she wasn't any better than ki-moon. all of the sex I've ever had was-was non-consensual. ki-moon would drug me, and take me to orgies, and they'd pay him. when I got pregnant, he got mad. he'd starve me, hit me, worse than miss Jae." jungkook breaths heavily.

"I called the cops, child protective services, I tried everything. but ki-moon would find fake witnesses and never get in trouble. I couldn't get away from him." tears are running down both their faces, yoongi's sniffles hurt jungkook.

"and y-you, you saved me kookie." "no. you saved yourself. you found me."

jungkook puts his heavy arms around yoongi. yoongi leans into the loving touch.  

after moments of loving touches, jungkook grabs yoongi's chin. jungkook softly wipes yoongi's fallen tears away. yoongi and jungkook make eye contact, yoongi sees the whole galaxy in jungkook's wide eyes.

jungkook looks at yoongi's red eyes, his eyes dilate. he sees yoongi's eyes travel down to his lips slowly. jungkook focuses on yoongi's also.

jungkook looks back up, "can i kiss you?" jungkook usually takes notes on how the situation is with the men and women he's been with, he's never asked this question with them. he wants yoongi's consent, he wants to hear yoongi voice it.

after what felt like an eternity, yoongi replies, "yes. please." his voice shy, almost childlike.

jungkook leans in closer, yoongi doing the same. their lips clash slowly, yoongi places his hands in jungkook's hair.

yoongi felt on a high. jungkook wasn't trying to dominate him, he was trying to equalize the both of them. jungkook's tounge swipes yoongi's bottom lip.

yoongi opens his mouth, and jungkook explores his mouth. yoongi does the same, jungkook tastes like mint. jungkook retacts his tounge, and starts to suck on yoongi's. yoongi lets out little whimpers.

he's never been kissed this way, with care.

he's on a high called jungkook, and he doesn't plan ever coming down.