0.13

IM IN A BIG ASS LINE WRITING THIS FUCKING RONA HAS MY ASS FUCKED UP

"well sorry for walking into.... whatever this is.. but jiminie is starting on the bbq and needs some help."

"fucking taehyung. I was about to get some ass and you pull this shit." jungkook whines and yoongi lets out a short giggle.

"well now you're not getting it." yoongi pouts.

(THERES ANNOYING ASS GIRLS BEHIND ME WTF MATE "he diD nT GrAdUate wItH yOu tHat MeaNs hEs yOunGer"
I'm regretting coming) 

yoongi gets off jungkook's lap and gets off the r.v. taehyung stays with jungkook, " Hey what's with you and baby mama over there?"

"don't call him that tae. he's my baby mama now." jungkook gets off the r.v, with grace of course. (he tripped but we don't talk about that)

jungkook tries to will his boner down but it's inevitable because yoongi keeps bending over to pick up wood. jungkook decides to change out of his tight jeans and change into some sweats instead.

oh how obvious his hard dick was in those sweats that say 'stop staring at my dick' 

yoongi could not stop staring though. he was just caught up in his head wondering how a man can have a dick THAT BIG. yoongi thinks that if he were to compare his with jungkooks, jungkook would think his is another thumb! jungkook's can pass as another leg! and that's not fair in yoongi's opinion. 

yoongi is taken out of his thoughts when yoo-han starts crying. yoongi is about 6 feet away from him but jungkook is already there swooping yoo-han out of his baby seat. yoongi sees jungkook swaying the little thing, patting his behind with a little bit of rhythm. yoongi walks towards the two and sees that yoo-han had already fallen back asleep.  

jungkook hears the soft crunches of the dirt floor, but he kept his eyes on the peachy colored cumulus clouds. "I didn't know you are such a good father googie. I think you might be better than me."

"first of all, you are the greatest father in the world baby. and second of all, did you just call me googie?" yoongi lays his head on the taller, "yeah, you don't like it?"  jungkook places yoo-han back to his place with yoo-hee (Yoon-hee? I forgot lol) and covers them with blankets.

"no baby I love it." jungkook looks at yoongi. the cat eyes filled with admiration and pretty clouds. jungkook can see the whole world in yoongi's eyes. "hey stop staring....." yoongi pushes his face into jungkook's hard chest.

"if we were in a room full of art... I'd still choose to stare at you." yoongi's face flushes, "would you still stare if I was naked jungkook?" jungkook's whole body convulses with the image of yoongi's heavenly body naked. "baby I'd stare at you all day every day, everywhere. I bet you would tell me to stop staring when I strip you down and tie you up with flowers." jungkook whispers the last part into yoongi's rose-tinted ears.

"would you dress me up too googie? or would you paint me like one of your french girls?" yoongi melted under jungkook's words and power. "ah all the things I want to do to you, I don't even think you can imagine." 

yoongi turns around slowly, and he and jungkook start slowly dancing and grinding to quixotic music. yoongi pushes his ass against jungkook's hard dick, making jungkook lowly groan. jungkook puts his hand inside yoongi's booty shorts, palming the shorter male. 

yoongi whines softly, and they speed up to finish. yoongi lets out a particularly loud moan, and jungkook takes away his hand from yoongi's waist and thrusts two fingers in yoongi's mouth. yoongi suckles on the fingers, and comes close. "k-kook I'm c-c-close." "me too prin-princess." 

at jungkook's words, he cums, and jungkook cums a little later. yoongi stops grinding but jungkook keeps playing with yoongi's small cock. making him whine from overstimulation. 

"n-no more g-googie p-please.." and with that jungkook pulls his hand out from yoongi's booty shorts.

taehyung and jimin watched everything, "holy fuck that was better than any porn I've seen in my life." jungkook and yoongi snapped their necks towards taehyung's deep voice. "oh my fucking god. i forgot we were outside." jungkook proclaimed.

"next time send us an invite yeah?" "no fucking chance." "Hey, at least I tried."