0.11

yoongi pulls away from the kiss, jungkook's eyes hold his. "i-i know this is a bad time to ask. but.. can i be your boyfriend and your children's father?"

yoongi's looks at him with awe, his eyes water. "yes.. yes jungkookie. but will you stay with me forever? be mine forever? i don't want you if you think forever is a long time."

"baby. forever is a time too short for how long i want to be with you."

yoongi climbs over the r.v's console, and sits on jungkook's lap. "eternity it is then."

yoongi's butt hits the steering wheel and honks the horn, successfully scaring himself, jungkook and the twins. jungkook starts laughing and yoongi's face reddens. yoo hee starts crying and yoo han follows in pursuit, "guess can't help that you have gotten thicker baby." 

yoongi slaps jungkook's shoulder.

"jungkook.." yoongi prolongs kook, " it's been two hours... I'm bored."  "you can talk to taehyung." 

yoongi pouts his best pout, "no I wanna be wiff babies.." yoongi whimpers out, so only jungkook hears. "speaking of which..." jungkook pulls over, and gets out. 

he goes into the back of the r.v and says, "it's only one more hour, can you drive taehyung?"

"Yeah, come on jiminie."  the pair leave the backspace, and jungkook walks back to yoongi. 

"come on doll, let's go hang out with our babies." although they've been together officially for 3 hours jungkook feels as though its been years. yoongi gets out of the passenger seat, and jimin gets into the passenger seat.

yoongi grabs onto jungkook's tattooed hand and walks back into the r.v.

"can we cuddle kookie?" "yeah. let me just get the twins into the bed, you go lay down."

"okay."  

jungkook went back to the dining table in the r.v. and spots the twins sleeping calmly in their carriers. he couldn't stop himself from cooing. jungkook pushes back the handle of the teddy bear seats and unbuckled yoo hee's safety belt. her and yoo han are matching with crochet bunny hats and shorts.

they are covered with their own embroidered blankets (thanks taehyung) so theres no need for shirts. yoo hee's soft skin comes in touch with jungkook's chest. (she makes a little sound which can kill a man like jungkook.)

then he did the same process with yoo han. yoo han also made a cute noise when he hit his new papa's chest. the r.v. moving makes jungkook wobble a bit but he is balanced perfectly.

he walks back to yoongi without any casualties, and finds yoongi laid in jungkook's blanket. "baby, i think you look more comfortable without me and thats not a good thing."

"jungkookie.... this blanket smells like you so technically you are with me." jungkook chuckles, and lays down the twins with yoongi. he then pulls out his phone, capturing only yoongi's tired face.

he gets imto the bed carefully and yoo hee falls down into jungkook's dent in the bed. "aw baby...." jungkook whispers. he pulls off his shirt and picks up yoo hee. her feet cross together, and jungkook coos for the millionth time. he skillfully gets on to the bed without dropping her and lays her on his chest.

the skin to skin contact makes jungkook believe more and more that the twins are his. because they are.

jeonsjk i love my baby

turn off comments?
yes