0.12

{i am currently listening to screamo. i haven't heard it in a while.... something is wrong.}

yoongi wakes up about thirty minutes later to yoo han crying.  he sees that they are still moving meaning that they aren't even close to getting to the mountains yet. yoongi picks up his baby, checks if he soiled himself.  yoongi gasps when he sees yoo han made a big mess in his shorts.

yoongi gets up with yoo han and looks for the baby bag that jungkook had bought him. he finds the black bag and pulls out a diaper. he quickly changes the small baby and throws away the soiled diaper into the bin. 

he goes back to his spot in the bed and sees that jungkook is now awake and lowly singing to yoo hee.  yoongi has heard him sing before, especially on the radio. he's never actually seen the infamous singer and rapper 'jk'. no one has. 

"jungkookie?"

"yes, love?" yoo hee makes a noise of contentment when she hears yoongi's mellow voice. 

"can you sing for me?" jungkook looks up at yoongi and his eyes widen. "i-i... sure." 

yoongi stares up at the taller male, and a few lines into the song yoongi realizes its one of jk's songs. jungkook sounds exactly like jk, every note he says is timed just right and every ad-lib sounds the exact same.

yoongi whispers out, "are you jk?" 

"honestly. I never wanted to have a mask on stage. or that big black robe that makes everyone wonder what I look like. but its the reason why I can still walk around without any paparazzi on my ass. so to answer your question, yes I am."

"Why didn't you tell me?" yoongi grabs jungkook's hand and squeezes it tightly.

"I wanted to see that you weren't just after my money. " yoongi's mouth opens and closes like a fish. "baby. if I wanted yo for your money I'd ask you for a diamond ring.  but you want to know what I want from you?"

"what is it baby? I'll give you the whole world." 

"I just want you to be a good father to my kids. and for you to stay with me forever and ever."

"you sap."

yoongi's pale feet lead him to the waters of Yosemite. the peaceful sound of water, the summer winds going through his fingers. it's totally zen, even when jungkook lays his head on yoongi's shoulder, scaring him. 

even though they had brought the r.v which they all could stay in. jungkook rented out a triangular-shaped log cabin. rivers run all around the campsite and yoongi is in love. sweet-smelling plants like eucalyptus and ulex hit yoongi's nostrils.

jimin came off of the r.v holding yoo hee and taehyung follows along carrying yoo han. "hey jiminie, can you please put them on the couch and put pillows around them so that they don't fall off?" jungkook asks, seeing as they are both sleeping.

"no prob captain." taehyung puts a v in the air, heading to the cabin with jimin in tow. 

"you look lost, but a good lost yoongi." jungkook walks up to yoongi, putting his head on yoongi's. (he also grabs yoongi's waist, but yoongi shrugs it off.)

"how is that even possible? jungkookie I swear you are so weird sometimes. but that's why I like you." yoongi's face flushes at his own sudden confession. "ah babe shut up and-"

"kiss you? okay." yoongi turns around and grabs jungkook's face. and now it's jungkook's turn to blush and make a sound of surprise.

yoongi feels jungkook take him over, swiping his tongue at yoongi's thick bottom lip (surely his weren't as thick as jimin's lips). yoongi lets jungkook's lips come in, and jungkook immediately explores yoongi's mouth. 

he runs his tongue along yoongi's teeth, and yoongi sucks on jungkook's tongue. jungkook pulls back, "we might not be animals, but fuck, you keep that up and I won't be able to handle myself." 

"maybe I don't want you to hold back." yoongi grabs jungkook's face again, attacking jungkook's swollen lips.