0.2

its already 12 in the afternoon the next day and ki-moon still isnt home. and thats when the recycling guys are open. yoongi brings a little cart (that was intended for his kids) and takes the cans with him.

underneath yoongi's shirt is a harness (that ki-moon bought for yoongi for when they had sex) and the harness wrapped around his chest and back. he never liked wearing the thing but it helped his back a little.

yoongi's frail hand is rubbing his belly as he walks, the twins are kicking extra hard today. yoongi's heard that babies need love to grow, but when the father isn't very kind to yoongi its impossible. the only kindness they receive is yoongi's efforts of eating, and rubbing his belly. oh how yoongi wants cute healthy babies, but he knows thats not going to be the case. and babies know when their carrier is lonely, hense they kick more.

yoongi makes a groaning noise, and he's near lots of people now. nobody seems to care. yoongi is standing in the city central and yoongi wants to sit down. it seems every seat is taken so he decides to sit on the fake grass. it's a particularly hotter day than yesterday and he's grateful that ki-moon buys him shorts only.

yoongi is under a huge palm tree and it's offering a lot of shade. he lays on his side, and the kicking stops. yoongi fell asleep.

 yoongi is awoken to the sound of his cans being moved. a homeless man, he looks dangerous. yoongi lets him take them. but now he's hungry. with no food at home and no money, he's on his last resort.

"pl-please. m-my tw-twins and i-i are h-hungry." begging was his least favorite thing to do. "sorry! i don't have money!" he saw the lady push back cash in her purse but this lady doesn't have a heart.

yoongi gives up. he breaks down. he starts bawling, but he gets up and heads home.  yoongi's tears wet his black t-shirt, and he runs in to somebody. "s-sorry." "its okay!" a familer voice replies. "jungkook?"

"yes thats my name." jungkook turns around, and sees yoongi. "what happened yoongi? are you okay?" jungkook grabs yoongi's shoulder.

"i-i.. i'm hungry.." yoongi whispered. "oh. okay i was about to get something to eat. watcha cravin?"
    "i-i want pho." yoongi places his hands on his swollen belly. the twins are liking the sound of pho.

"alright! i know a great resturant, let me call my driver." yoongi doesn't know why he's letting jungkook help him so easily. maybe because he's been deprived of care and help for so long.

"t-thats your car?!" yoongi stared in awe at the black impala "yeah i only drive in old cars. well lets get in." yoongi and jungkook sat in the back, his driver's, yoongi learns, name is taehyung. he's fairly attractive but not as attractive as jungkook, yoongi thinks.

and they head off. jungkook and taehyung have a on and off conversation, yoongi tunes them out. he doesnt like eavesdropping.

"yoongi? who's the father? i'm curious." "huh?.. oh uh hi-his name is k-kuh-ki-moon. he's n-nice i g-guess." 

"is he from san diego? i might know him. " "sm-small w-world i guess."

yoongi's face becomes one of discomfort, his hands shoot up to his big belly.

"woah! are you okay?" taehyung looks back through the mirror, then his eyes land on the road.

"t-they k-kick really h-hard." "ooh. can i feel?" "s-sure."

jungkook places his hand on his belly; yoongi places his skinny pale hand on jungkooks and moves it to where they kick. jungkook smiles.

yoongi's never had somebody else's hands touch his tummy, so lovingly. yoongi's heart races.

"i hope they are healthy yoongi. have you gotten a ultrasound recently?"