0.3

"i hope they are healthy yoongi. have you gotten a ultrasound recently?"

jungkook looks up at yoongi, his hand still on yoongi.

"n-no i-i don't have insurance or mo-money f-for that matter."

"oh" the car ride was pretty silent after that.

they arrive at the Vietnamese resturant. taehyung bids goodbye, yoongi pleads him to stay. "no no! i have a date today anyways. plus i already called someone to come pick me up." taehyung throws the keys towards jungkook and he catches it.

jungkook and yoongi bid goodbye to the attractive male and walk to the resturant.

"table for two please." "name?" "jeon jungkook" the lady at the waiting desk nods and says "this way please." jungkook and yoongi follow. they sit at a table with no chairs meaning they had to sit down on the floor.

"can you get him more pillows?" "yes i can sir."

"y-you didn't have to d-do that." "its a pleasure to help though. you should be in comfort at all times."

yoongi looks up jungkook, jungkook's jaw line intimidates yoongi. "uh yeah i sure g-guess."

"soo.. when did you meet ki-moon?" yoongi blinks, "uh i m-met him w-when i was twe-twenty"

"ah.. where did you meet?" "i-i.. we meet a-at co-conversion therapy" yoongi moves a little so the lady can put the pillows around him.

jungkook laughs, "well that didn't work now did it?" yoongi sighs in comfort. 

"i-i p-put myself in t-therapy."
jungkook stops looking at the list of orders

"why? i mean you don't have to tell me."

"i-i think i-its time to t-tell somebody. i wanted t-to change t-the way i-i am. b-because i was b-bullied a lot in high s-school. because i like girly t-things." 

"here's some water, and can i take your orders now? or do you need more time?" the waitress pours the water into the glass cups.

"ah no uh can i order Phở Áp Chảo Gìon? and can i get some Nuoc dua too?" jungkook's Vietnamese startles yoongi a little, after all not a lot of people can learn new languages. yoongi practices what he's going to order in his head.

"okay... with everything?" "uh yes please." jungkook takes a sip from the icy water.

"and what can i get for you sir?" "may i ple-please get u-uh phở cuốn a-and phở chua? a-and nuoc sam please." 

"alright... with everything too?" "yes please"

the waitress leaves after writing their order, "wh-where did you learn h-how to speak vietnamese?" yoongi places his hand on the convexity of his belly. 

"i actually studied there in high school, and got to learn the language." "woah! i-i've al-always wanted t-to study a-abroad. but m-my parents made me s-study in m-my home town in k-korea. i then m-moved here when i-i turned seventeen, and i-i met ki-moon"

"where is your hometown?" "oh! i-i'm fr-from daegu.." "ahh i can tell from your accent. you know, taehyung is actually from daegu too. but i met him in middle school at busan, which is my home town."

"Oh! you're from busan?" "yep born an raised"  yoongi nods his head.

"heres your drinks and your food is ready, and coming your way." yoongi and jungkook move the cups and utensils for the food.

yoongi smells the pho from a mile away and his twins are kicking. "are you okay yoongi?" yoongi nods. "the twins are hungry."

the food arrives and they dig in. minimal amount of conversation flows through the air as they eat.

jungkook helps yoongi a little, picking out some pockets of food and there. "this is the best pho I've ever had in my life."

yoongi looked so sleepy after eating, and jungkook asked the waitress if she can wrap up the left overs for yoongi. yoongi stands sheepishly, while jungkook pulls out his black card and swipes.

"do you want to come to my house yoongi? i have a spare bedroom" yoongi nods, and grabs hold of jungkook's vascular arm. yoongi is sat in the front of the black impala, and jungkook is driving.

jungkook ends up taking yoongi inside bridel style and sets him in the spare bedroom. jungkook cleans up, and falls asleep on his califoria king bed thinking about a certain person.

LMAO THE END WAS RUSHED LEAVE ME ALONE