terra moves in with her cousin

Chapter 1

James was sitting in his room when he heard his phone ring and he looked at the home button on his phone and sees a purple light flashing around it and he jumped because his cousin terra bryan was calling him on his phone and he knew that his cousin would not call him unless it is an emergency and he answered it. hi terra you called me because you have an emergency on your hands right now right . She said yes james i do have an emergency on my hands right now that i have to move in with you now. I be at your house in 1 hour from now. Then She hanged up. Ok if she is moving in with me it must be a big emergency that i have a bad feeling that my cousin had an accident in her underwear and needs to wear diapers for now on . And it's a good thing that i wear diapers myself and that i have a big supply of diapers in both green and purple but the green diapers are my and that would leaved the purple diapers for terra bryan my cousin when she gets here and if she has a diaper that her mom putted on her and tolded she would be moving in with me and i have a feeling that my cousin terra used the bathroom in her diaper and she will need me to changed her diaper when she gets here. Then he heard a knock at his door that must be my cousin terra but she's 30 mins early well nothing left to do but open the door for her i so happy that you are here terra thank you james ok terra lets bring in your stuff and get you settle in and i do believe you need your diaper changed terra wait how did you know about my diaper james. she asked well he said i knew that somehow because i wear diapers myself he said showing his green diaper to terra and i have purple diapers for you terra now that you moved in with me lets get that soiled diaper off your bottom. Ok terra said laying down on the floor so her cousin can changed her poopy diaper and james went to work on changing her diaper he unbutton her pants and unzipped her pants zipper and pulled off her pants until terra was laying down half naked on the floor with her shirt on and her poopy diaper then her cousin untaped the front of her diaper lifted her bottom up wiped her butt with baby wipes then he apply diaper rash cream to her bottom follewed by a clean purple diaper under her butt then he rubbed baby powder on her bottom then he lowed her butt down on the purple diaper that is about to be on her bottom and pulled the front of the diaper over her crotch and taped it up.