Terra & James's diapered regression begins

chapter 4.

 the next morning james and terra woked up finding out that their diapers are both dry and clean. hey terra. james said. yeah what is it. terra ask. it looks like we won't be needing our diapers changed this morning. james said. you're right james we didn't use the bathroom in our diapers last night. terra said. ok lets get ready to leave on our diapered camping trip. james said. unawared that the rest of their diapers they are bringing with them are magical regression diapers and didn't know that they changed into a magical regression diaper each last night. ok terra said not knowing she was wearing a magical regression diaper that would regress her a full year if she use the bathroom in it. ok james lets go camping. terra said. right terra lets go camping. james said not knowing he was wearing a magical regression diaper that would regress him a full year if he use the bathroom in it. and as soon as they left to go camping James ask terra if she needs to use the bathroom. not yet. terra said. ok. James said as soon as they got to the camping grounds terra felted the need to use the bathroom in her diaper. James I need to use the bathroom. terra said to him. I know terra because I need to use the bathroom as well. James said to her. and with that they started to use their diapers. and as terra filled her diaper with poop and urine. the diaper's powerful regression magic had regress her down to a 6 year old girl in a wet & poopy diaper. and as James filled his diaper with poop and urine. the diaper's powerful regression magic had regress him down to a 6 year old boy in a wet & poopy diaper. james what has happen to us. terra ask. I don't know terra. james said. terra I think using the bathroom in our diapers did this to us. James said. what do you mean James. terra ask. I think the rest of our diaper supply are magical regression diapers. James said. that's why we regress a full year when we used the bathroom in our diapers. terra said. yeah that's right terra. James said.