terra and James return home from their diapered camping trip

chapter 6.

13 days later.

James and terra have returned to their rightful ages. and now were getting ready to return home. hey terra. James said. yeah what is it. terra said. do you think we should keep those magical regression diapers in our diaper supplies. James ask. yeah I think it's best if we did leave them in our supply of diapers. terra said. hey terra if my incontinent girlfriend comes over to my house and she will be surprised when she finds out that you my cousin has moved in with me. James said. wait incontinent girlfriend, you're talking about Shelby Cole one of my best friends. and you mean to tell me that Shelby Cole wears diapers just like us. terra said. that's right terra my girlfriend is in diapers because she is incontinent. James said. and James what happens if Shelby accidentally pushes herself into my vagina. terra ask. well terra if that happens you have my permission to un-birth her. you mean I can un-birth her and get pregnant from un-birthing your incontinent girlfriend. terra said. uh James what happens if we put one those magical regression diapers on someone who is incontinent. terra said. well terra the warning label on the package for the magical regression diapers says that an incontinent person uses the bathroom in a magical regression diaper will regress a full five years in age. James said. ok so how old is Shelby now. terra ask. seven years old. James said. so what you are telling me that Shelby will regress to a toddler if she goes to the bathroom in a magical regression diaper. terra said. and James I like to give Shelby back to you when she is reborn from my womb. terra said.