James goes shopping for diapers so him and his cousin can return to normal

chapter 5.

hey terra I think I should go shopping for normal diapers. so we can return to our real ages. James said. yeah good idea James. terra said. so James went to a nearby store and brought seven packs of diapers in their size. then he went back to their campsite. ok terra lets get ready to change out of these magical regression diapers. James said. ok terra said. let me change you first James. terra said. ok James said laying down on a changing mat for his cousin to change his soiled diaper. and terra went to work changing James's soiled diaper. she un-taped his diaper, wiped his bottom with the baby wipes, applied both diaper rash cream and baby powder to his bottom, slided a clean diaper under him and pulled the front of the diaper over his crotch and taped it up. there you go James a nice clean diaper on your butt. terra said. ok terra it's my turn to change your soiled diaper. James said. ok terra said laying down on the changing mat that she just got done changing her cousin on. and James went to work changing terra's soiled diaper. he un-taped her diaper, wiped her bottom with the baby wipes, applied both diaper rash cream and baby powder to her bottom, slided a clean diaper under her and pulled the front of the diaper over her crotch and taped it up. there you go terra a nice clean diaper on your butt. James said. and terra thank you for getting me out of that soiled magical regression diaper. James said. your welcome James. terra said. and the same goes for you getting me out my soiled magical regression diaper. terra said. your welcome terra James said.