diapered camping trip

Chapter 3.

 Terra how do you feel about us going camping tomorrow for a two week camping trip. James said to terra I like that idea james. terra said to her diapered cousin. but to do that we'll need to bring our whole supply of diapers and changing supplies and clothes for two weeks terra said to james you're right terra james said to his diapered cousin because we're picking a spot to camp with no bathrooms around for miles and don't forget we need to bring food and drinks for two weeks because we'll be changing eachother's diapers for those two weeks. he said to his diapered cousin. Let's getting packing our diaper supplies and clothes for our camping trip tomorrow. terra said. Ok. But lets leave out four diapers for a diaper change for both of us tonight and tomorrow morning. James said. Ok. Terra said. Later that evening.James and his cousin terra just finish eating dinner. When they got back to their shared room james began to check terra's diaper. What are you doing james. Terra ask. Checking your diaper since we just got done eating. James said. And you pooped in your diaper. He said. Ok. Now it's my turn to check your diaper james. Terra said. And you pooped in your diaper as well. So it's diaper changing time for us before we go to bed. Terra said. Ok so who going to change who's diaper first. James said. I will change your diaper first james. Terra said. Ok. James said laying down so terra can change his diaper. Terra unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his pants zipper to start changing james's poopy diaper. Terra untaped his diaper, wiped his bottom with some baby wipes, apply diaper rash cream and baby powder, then sliding a clean diaper under his bottom and taped it up. Ok all done james. Terra said. pulling his pants back on. rezipping his zipper, rebuttoning his pants, and rebuckled his belt Ok it's my turn to change your diaper terra. James said. ok terra said laying down so her cousin can change her poopy diaper. james pulled down terra's skirt and untaped her diaper and went to wiping her butt. james was my diaper stinky as much as your diaper was. terra ask. yes terra it is stinky as much as my diaper was. james said. now that i wiped the poop clean off your butt terra it's time for the diaper rash cream and the baby powder to be applyed to your bottom and now to put a clean purple diaper on your bottom terra. james said sliding a clean diaper under her unfolding it lowering her bottom onto the waiting diaper and pull the front of the diaper over her crotch and taped it on her bottom. there you go terra all done. james said puting her skirt back on. ok terra lets get into our pjs because it's time for us to go to bed. james said. ok james. terra said hopping in bed with her diapered cousin. and they went to sleep.