James puts a special diaper on Shelby after changing her diaper.

chapter 8.

Shelby have you use the bathroom in your diaper yet. James ask. not yet. Shelby said. ok when you do use the bathroom in your diaper I will change your diaper. James said to his diapered girlfriend. ok. Shelby said. and started pooping and peeing in her diaper. and didn't stop until she filled her diaper. ok James I used the bathroom in my diaper. Shelby said. ok lets get that diaper changed. James said. ok Shelby said laying down for a diaper change and James un-taped her diaper wiped her butt applied diaper rash cream and baby powder to her butt and her crotch. ok Shelby which diaper do you want green or purple. James said. green Shelby said. ok. James said. Grabbing a green magical regression diaper opening it up and sliding it underneath her bottom and pulling the front of the diaper over crotch and taping it up. ok Shelby all done. James said. oh by the way Shelby you're wearing a magical regression diaper. terra said. what do you mean terra. Shelby asked. it's magic regresses the wearer a full year when they use the bathroom in it. James said. ok then I won't use the bathroom in it. Shelby said. it's too late for that now because it gets worst for incontinent people. James said. what do you mean James Shelby asked. because incontinent people regress a full five years after soiling the magical regression diaper. you mean I will regress down to a toddler if I soiled this magical regression diaper. Shelby said. yes tat's right. terra said. uh Shelby do you need to use the bathroom again. James asked. yes I do need to use the bathroom again Shelby said crying. don't worry Shelby you get to stay with me and terra. James said as Shelby poop and pee in the magical regression diaper around her waist regressing her to a toddler. don't worry Shelby we will take care of you.