terra changes her cousin's poopy diaper.

Chapter 2

terra hugged her cousin and said thank you james for changing my diaper. You're welcome terra he said as he pulled terra's pants back up then he rebutton her pants and zipped her zipper back up. So terra i guess you will be living with me now right. James said to his diapered cousin. When james was changing terra's diaper terra didn't notice a smell coming from james's diaper at first but when terra hugged her cousin she sniff a stinky smell coming from her cousin's diaper Uh oh terra thought james must have poop in his diaper while he was changing my poopy diaper and now it looks like it is my turn to change his poopy diaper. James do you need your diaper change terra said knowing that her cousin had poop in his diaper. Wait terra how did you know that i poop in my diaper he ask. I smelled it when i hugged you as thanks for changing my diaper terra said to him laying him down to change his diaper. She undid his belt unbutton his shorts and unzipped them and pulled them off to get to his diaper that she needs to change james was surprise that terra his cousin was about to change his diaper terra went to work changing her cousin's poopy diaper. She peels the tabs on the sides of his diaper off to remove his poopy diaper and wiped his poopy bottom down with some baby wipes then she apply diaper rash cream to his bottom then slid a clean diaper under his bottom and before taping the diaper up on his bottom she apply baby powder and taped the clean diaper on her cousin's bottom and said there you go james in a clean diaper now terra said. thank you terra james said to his diapered cousin. You're welcome my diapered cousin terra said to her cousin james. So james how long have you been wearing diapers. Terra ask. Since 3rd grade. james said What you been wearing diapers since we met. Terra ask. That's right terra. james said.